Does anyone else have the Defender series case for their X yet? I work on a dairy farm so it is essential that I use a rugged case when I’m at work. For some reason this case feels....squishy I guess is the best way to describe it. It flexes while it’s on the device. I’ve always used an otterbox but this is the first time I’ve ever had that feeling. It’s almost like the case is just slightly too big for the phone.
    11-11-2017 07:45 PM
    I do not have the Otterbox.
    Hopefully, someone who does will reply soon.
    11-11-2017 08:48 PM
    I got it but returned it as I didn’t like the fit. I am currently using the Lifeproof Next but will be looking at the Lifeproof Fre once it comes out as I loved the one on my 7+.
    11-11-2017 09:05 PM
    I'm using the Defender for my iPhone X and it fits perfectly. Maybe you have a bad case?

I'm holding out until the LifeProof Fre comes out, then I'll be ditching my Defender for it.
    11-11-2017 09:11 PM
    I'm using the Defender for my iPhone X and it fits perfectly. Maybe you have a bad case?

I'm holding out until the LifeProof Fre comes out, then I'll be ditching my Defender for it.
    What do you like about the Fre? How is the built in screen protector? How is the speaker quality of the phone with all that protection?
    11-12-2017 09:32 AM
    What do you like about the Fre? How is the built in screen protector? How is the speaker quality of the phone with all that protection?
    I like that the phone is protected from everything--dirt, dust, snow, and water--with the case on. I work outside for my job and that kind of protection is stellar. I'm not afraid to use my device in the rain. I'm not afraid to use my phone in dust storms. I'm not afraid to use my phone around water because of the Fre.

The only issues is that the speakers can be muffled with the Fre. The screen protector can also cause an "oil slick" effect on the screen. You need to put on the Fre in a basically zero humidity environment to prevent the "oil slick effect".
    11-12-2017 10:22 AM