Best glass screen protector?

travis4380

Nov 27, 2016
Visit site
I am using the Zagg invisishield glass + and there is a little difference in the way everything reacts compared to without it. I don’t think it’s bad but you will need to get used to it.

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
I would say that there’s plenty of great screen protectors out there.
But if you want a perfect install, the Belkin is the way to go as the Apple employees can assist in installing it.

msm0511

Trusted Member
May 6, 2009
twitter.com
I got an edge to edge Sonix one that has grown on me. The only spot that isn't covered on the screen is the notch. It's beveled enough on the edges that if I don't have a case on it I can barely feel the difference between the steel and glass protector. It's also the first glass protector I've had that feels so similar to the display itself.

shutter

Jan 13, 2009
Visit site
But if you want a perfect install, the Belkin is the way to go as the Apple employees can assist in installing it.

The Belkin I bought at the Apple store has already broke, but I guess that is what they are supposed to do, rather than the screen.

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
The Belkin I bought at the Apple store has already broke, but I guess that is what they are supposed to do, rather than the screen.

Yeah, that’s always been the case when it comes to Belkin apparently. The reviews are bad, but you get a perfect installation.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
Spigen glass is great. I’m using it $8 for 2 on Amazon. On my phone here.
6e26924301e6d654c41ecdab36546e3d.jpg

murtzjaffer

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
I have both the Zeesa 3D Screen Protector and Alpha Glass from Otterbox. I am trying the Zeesa one out currently and I highly recommend it. I rarely have smudging and it seems strong to handle scratches

TheRewardisCheese

Sep 23, 2012
Visit site
I got an edge to edge Sonix one that has grown on me. The only spot that isn't covered on the screen is the notch. It's beveled enough on the edges that if I don't have a case on it I can barely feel the difference between the steel and glass protector. It's also the first glass protector I've had that feels so similar to the display itself.

Does the Sonix one have that dot matrix thing going on like the ones for the galaxy phone that have the curved screen in where it only has the adhesive around the edges instead of the entire thing like regular TGSPs?

msm0511

Trusted Member
May 6, 2009
twitter.com
Does the Sonix one have that dot matrix thing going on like the ones for the galaxy phone that have the curved screen in where it only has the adhesive around the edges instead of the entire thing like regular TGSPs?

I didn't put it on. The TMo rep did so I'm not sure if the adhesive is all over or not. It doesn't have the dot matrix thing though. That's why I did a film protector on my S8+ instead of glass. Maybe since the X curves are much more subtle than the Galaxy's they don't get it. I'm running late for work, but I'll post a pic when I get home.

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
I didn't put it on. The TMo rep did so I'm not sure if the adhesive is all over or not. It doesn't have the dot matrix thing though. That's why I did a film protector on my S8+ instead of glass. Maybe since the X curves are much more subtle than the Galaxy's they don't get it. I'm running late for work, but I'll post a pic when I get home.

Will an Apple leather case fit with the edge to edge protector?

I currently have the amFilm branded one from amazon. Had it and techarmor on my previous devices and they’ve worked great. I don’t care for the gap on the edges so wouldn’t mind a nice (affordable) edge to edge one. It clearly isn’t super important to me seeing as I’m still using this style after multiple models.

msm0511

Trusted Member
May 6, 2009
twitter.com
Will an Apple leather case fit with the edge to edge protector?

I currently have the amFilm branded one from amazon. Had it and techarmor on my previous devices and they’ve worked great. I don’t care for the gap on the edges so wouldn’t mind a nice (affordable) edge to edge one. It clearly isn’t super important to me seeing as I’m still using this style after multiple models.

The box says it’s case friendly and works fine with my Totallee thin case. It came with an alignment tool as well. Here’s a link for amazon

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B075...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUimUvbUpU3012422

ZOFOURTWENTY

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I bought 3 on Amazon that were $5 after a promo code was used. Don’t know if it’s a brand name and didn’t come with an alignment tool but I applied it while screen was on to get it to align properly. I use a Case so I don’t feel the edges at all

mogelijk

iPad Champion
Champion
Jan 25, 2014
Visit site

OTOH, a lot of areas have a Zagg kiosk in their mall, so you can have the Zagg employee install the screen protector. Also, Best Buy will typically install a Zagg screen protector. Though, in both cases, there might be a $5 installation fee. I'm sure other stores will install screen protectors they sell, as well.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods