Is it edge to edge or does it only go up to where the screen curves & does it also have a notch cutout?
    Look back maybe 15-20 posts in this this thread to a reply I made to you. I included a picture.
    03-14-2018 10:31 AM
    I’m just using the Spigen Glas.TR Slim
    03-14-2018 03:58 PM
    I got my Belkin replacement but of course it isn’t the one that works in the Belkin applicator. It comes with a tray which is well designed and it’s already pre-hinged for easy application. However, I went to the Apple Store and they took the Belkin I received and did an exchange so they could use the machine so I’m happy.

Funny enough though it wasn’t an easy task to install. I have never heard of this before but it took 4 applications to go on properly. The first one was lifting on the top left corner, second bottom right, third both top corners and bottom right. Finally got the fourth to stick properly which is weird because the installer did a perfect job each time.

Very odd, but it’s on now and fees great. Those cheap protectors don’t have the same feel or proper coating prints.

Also, ordered some Woosh spray to clean my device as I don’t want to use alcohol pads as they wear away the coating. Apple uses and recommends this spray so it’ll be good to clean my phone.
    03-23-2018 02:32 AM
    FYI: This Whoosh spray Apple recommended to me is awesome stuff. It is supposed to help keep fingerprints and dust to a minimum which along with Belkin glass coating is working great. It’s almost $20 for a 16.9oz bottle with cleaning clothes but it’s worth it.
    03-26-2018 05:11 PM
    I have a glass cover installed, it is rinsed out.
    It has saved my display many times.
    03-29-2018 08:38 AM
    Guys, guys, seriously. The dome glass is by far the best screen protector you can get. Everything else is fine but it’s simply not as good.
    03-29-2018 09:26 PM
    Guys, guys, seriously. The dome glass is by far the best screen protector you can get. Everything else is fine but it’s simply not as good.
    Even so, the cost plus installation process isn’t one I’m interested in. I can get a 100% perfect install with no dust at all under the glass with Belkin Glass installed at the Apple Store. The glass feels amazing, resists fingerprints extremely well and is very close to being edge to edge when using a Speck Presido Grip. If the dome protectors ever figure out a simpler way with no liquid involved I’ll give it a try.
    03-30-2018 01:07 AM
    Even so, the cost plus installation process isn’t one I’m interested in. I can get a 100% perfect install with no dust at all under the glass with Belkin Glass installed at the Apple Store. The glass feels amazing, resists fingerprints extremely well and is very close to being edge to edge when using a Speck Presido Grip. If the dome protectors ever figure out a simpler way with no liquid involved I’ll give it a try.
    The belkin is $40 bucks at the apple store so I don't think price is a major difference. As far as the installation and it using liquid, there is not way to get the full edge to edge adhesion without using liquid. The edges always raise up. I installed mine in about 10 minutes and while it was a bit nerve wracking, it went fine and the final result was perfect.
    03-30-2018 07:13 AM
    The belkin is $40 bucks at the apple store so I don't think price is a major difference. As far as the installation and it using liquid, there is not way to get the full edge to edge adhesion without using liquid. The edges always raise up. I installed mine in about 10 minutes and while it was a bit nerve wracking, it went fine and the final result was perfect.
    I get that but I’m not into liquid installs. I’ve seen videos and like what I’ve seen but I’m also not against a standard tempered glass protector. Especially now that they’re installed in seconds perfectly each time.
    03-31-2018 01:09 AM
    Originally I used a full 3D one that had a small gap above the speaker that allowed dust to get it, and it became a pain after a while. Found the iCarez and it is completely full coverage edge to edge with only the speaker hole. No dust whatsoever, hasn't scratched with several drops and bangs, and the image quality has been great. For the price, it's absurdly good.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...mUvbUpU3055460

The icarez protector is my favorite so far and has held up really well. The oleophobic coating is great. I don't even realize I have a protector on since it's edge to edge which I love. I hated seeing the notch area of the protector.
    04-08-2018 07:14 AM
185 ... 678