Glad you saved some money. At Best Buy the Speck case was $40 and the Zagg screen protector was $40 also. At least they put it on. Took a little time but at least it’s on.
    Yeah, I was surprised to see a case/glass screen protector combo @ the price it’s at. You’re right, normally they run for what yours cost you - I’m guessing that this company is a smaller/new manufacturer looking to get a foothold in the market.
    11-28-2017 04:52 PM
    I’m going to get the Belkin from Apple Store but I’ve read reviews saying they crack for no reason. Does anyone have any experience with these on their X? I have been using Belkin on my iPhone 7 for a year with not even a scratch while others claim they crack so I’m just a bit curious.
    I got the Belkin installed on my X at Apple on the 17th. I noticed a crack and upon looking closer discovered 3 cracks spanning up, across and down from about the middle of the left edge. This was 3 days after the install.

Two things - it looks like something punctured the left edge. I also noticed that the screen protector was not exactly straight on the screen. The left edge was too far left and the right edge was not far right enough. The right edge was showing the rainbow effect at certain angles.

So, I was very disappointed with my $39 investment. Usually, I purchase the $8, 2-pack. Lesson learned, I will stick with the 2-pack.
    11-28-2017 06:32 PM
    I thinks it’s because the Belkin is super thin. Too thin in my opinion for a tempered glass.
    I think so too.
    No other screen protectors have such reviews.
    I don’t get why Apple doesn’t work with Zagg instead.
    ladyc0524 likes this.
    11-28-2017 08:05 PM
    I got the Belkin installed on my X at Apple on the 17th. I noticed a crack and upon looking closer discovered 3 cracks spanning up, across and down from about the middle of the left edge. This was 3 days after the install.

Two things - it looks like something punctured the left edge. I also noticed that the screen protector was not exactly straight on the screen. The left edge was too far left and the right edge was not far right enough. The right edge was showing the rainbow effect at certain angles.

So, I was very disappointed with my $39 investment. Usually, I purchase the $8, 2-pack. Lesson learned, I will stick with the 2-pack.
    I’m actually surprised because I’ve used Belkin on my iPhone 7 since December 1st of last year and it’s still going strong. Not even a scratch on it so I’m disappointed the X version is such a nightmare.
    11-28-2017 08:19 PM
    I’ll see how it goes but I have been using Belkin Ultra Glass because the Amazon protectors with the template went on evenly but kept the air pockets. I had it installed on Wednesday and so far it’s holding up great like it did with my iPhone 7.
    12-05-2017 03:35 PM
    Anyone using the Zagg glass+ contour protector? I ordered one but cannot find much info / reviews on it online! Its edge to edge with a slim black bezel so not sure how its gonna be with cases
    12-05-2017 04:24 PM
    I got just the Zagg glass protector. Don’t know if it’s the one your looking for. Have to go find the box and see. Got it at Best Buy if that helps.
    12-05-2017 06:23 PM
    I have the icarez edge to edge that I got off amazon.

$7.99 UsD for a 2 pack. Personally best one I have used on ANY iPhone. Only the edge to edge is available for the X.
    12-09-2017 08:50 PM
    I’ll see how it goes but I have been using Belkin Ultra Glass because the Amazon protectors with the template went on evenly but kept the air pockets. I had it installed on Wednesday and so far it’s holding up great like it did with my iPhone 7.
    Quoting myself here. The Belkin Glass is still working flawlessly with no scratches or cracks. I’ve seen many complaints but most happened by this time so I’m confident my protector is solid. I wonder if earlier batches of the glass were faulty?
    MKNicole1988 likes this.
    12-10-2017 06:21 PM
    Zagg sapphire Glass screen protector and the Apple leather case work perfectly. Look at my avatar to see how great they look together.

No problems with bubbles or sensitivity with the zagg.
    12-11-2017 09:26 AM
    Has anyone tried the whitestone dome protector? I have heard great reviews on it in the past but have not heard anything about it in relation to the iphone x. Iam considering that or maybe a bodyguardz pure 2? Had bodyguards before and it were good although i didnt feel it was worth its price tag which is like 45 euro here (which is around 60 dollars)

Has anyone used either of the two i mention and if so, hows the fit and how does it deal with finger prints?
    12-11-2017 01:58 PM
    I've been happy with Zagg products.
    gyounk likes this.
    12-11-2017 03:01 PM
    Few people here seem to be very happy with the belkin protector from apple but the reviews tell a different story lol https://www.apple.com/ie/shop/produc...n-for-iphone-x
    12-11-2017 03:24 PM
    Few people here seem to be very happy with the belkin protector from apple but the reviews tell a different story lol https://www.apple.com/ie/shop/produc...n-for-iphone-x
    Even people here have complained but I’m not one of them. I read complaints about the iPhone 7 by Belkin regarding cracking too but I had it for a year with not even a scratch to speak of. My Belkin Glass on my X is still fine too.
    Blaalad12 and MKNicole1988 like this.
    12-11-2017 03:31 PM
    If you get the belkin installed at apple, they will replace it free of charge if it breaks!
    12-11-2017 06:45 PM
    If you get the belkin installed at apple, they will replace it free of charge if it breaks!
    I was told by my local store that Belkin will replace it and not them. But with all the issues Belkin may have made a deal there since I believe their bulk protectors are the only ones with the template for the machine.
    12-11-2017 07:46 PM
    Anyone having issues with dust gathering between the protector and your case? I have a cheap protector on mine and its doing the job but does not look great so iam thinking of buying a whitestone dome protector as apparently they are the best if you can apply it properly! However, theres a very small gap between the protector and the edge of the case and it is gathering dust and its gonna bug me if the same thing happens with new protector. Anyone else having any issues like this ?
    nnahorski likes this.
    12-12-2017 03:34 PM
    Anyone having issues with dust gathering between the protector and your case?
    I picked up Skinomi’s tempered glass from Amazon. They fit well and no adhesive problems, but like you've noticed, I keep seeing dust right along the edge of the protector. It's highly annoying to me
    12-12-2017 03:59 PM
    I picked up Skinomi’s tempered glass from Amazon. They fit well and no adhesive problems, but like you've noticed, I keep seeing dust right along the edge of the protector. It's highly annoying to me
    Yeah man its putting me off buying the whitestone because its rather expensive for a screen protector and i will just end up taking it off if dust starts gathering around the edges!
    nnahorski likes this.
    12-12-2017 04:03 PM
    Yeah man its putting me off buying the whitestone because its rather expensive for a screen protector and i will just end up taking it off if dust starts gathering around the edges!
    Dome glass is supposedly completely edge-to-edge, not just to the edge of the display. Maybe that would make a difference?
    12-12-2017 04:21 PM
    Dome glass is supposedly completely edge-to-edge, not just to the edge of the display. Maybe that would make a difference?
    I do believe its advertised as edge to edge but there is still a slight gap i think! Wish someone here used one so could share their thoughts but i dont think anyone here has the whitestone dome
    12-12-2017 04:24 PM
    Anyone having issues with dust gathering between the protector and your case? I have a cheap protector on mine and its doing the job but does not look great so iam thinking of buying a whitestone dome protector as apparently they are the best if you can apply it properly! However, theres a very small gap between the protector and the edge of the case and it is gathering dust and its gonna bug me if the same thing happens with new protector. Anyone else having any issues like this ?
    It happens because the edge of the case traps dust. An edge to edge may do the trick but it would likely still gather if there’s even the smallest gap.
    12-12-2017 04:25 PM
    It happens because the edge of the case traps dust. An edge to edge may do the trick but it would likely still gather if there’s even the smallest gap.
    Yeah i think its probably inevitable! Even without a case its probably gonna gather dust actually but just not as much!
    12-12-2017 04:31 PM
    Yeah i think its probably inevitable! Even without a case its probably gonna gather dust actually but just not as much!
    Exactly, it’s quite annoying but there’s nothing any of us can do. OCD activated
    Blaalad12 likes this.
    12-12-2017 07:11 PM
    I always use Mr. Shield on any device they are available for. They have a good warranty, and they are inexpensive. I bought a 5 pack for my wife's phone for $5.99. Install easy, and cover every part of the screen (obviously not the full glass, as they are flat protectors).
    12-13-2017 02:18 PM
190 12345 ...