I"m using a gosh 3D form fitted one and it's perfect!
    11-12-2017 06:53 AM
    I don’t know which tempered glass screen protector is the “best” but I’ve been a fan of the Spigen GLAS.tR Slim for some time now. Not to mention I can get 2 for around 8 bucks. I always order 2 packs and typically only use 1 of the 4 protectors over my usage of the phone (6 mos to 1 year).
    11-12-2017 08:16 AM
    I put my Techmatte protector on my 5 day old iPhone 8 today. My only small problem is that it's quite shiny/reflective. There are 3 very tiny dot-bubbles. I can see them when the screen is dark, but otherwise they're not visible. Not too difficult to install. Hey, if an 85 year old guy can do it anybody can. I don't think I'd be able to put one on a screen any larger than 4.7 inches though.
    11-20-2017 05:51 PM
    I don’t know which tempered glass screen protector is the “best” but I’ve been a fan of the Spigen GLAS.tR Slim for some time now. Not to mention I can get 2 for around 8 bucks. I always order 2 packs and typically only use 1 of the 4 protectors over my usage of the phone (6 mos to 1 year).
    I have the Spigen too and like it a lot
    mumfoau and Cladster like this.
    11-20-2017 07:09 PM
    I have the Apple Silicone case and Rhinoshield E2E and no issues. My other case is a Catalyst case and it is causing lift on the four corners with E2E so its a bummer. Given I wil likely have many cases I have to choose the best overall protector, and I am willing to live with a bit of corner lift on one case as it won't when I use others.
    11-26-2017 10:07 AM
    I’m going to get the Belkin from Apple Store but I’ve read reviews saying they crack for no reason. Does anyone have any experience with these on their X? I have been using Belkin on my iPhone 7 for a year with not even a scratch while others claim they crack so I’m just a bit curious.
    11-27-2017 08:33 PM
    I picked up Skinomi’s glad from Amazon. It’s $8 for three atm. They fit well and no adhesive problems. There’s is a very slight rainbow effect when looking off center but from straight on I don’t see it

Here’s a link - https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B075T...mUvbUpU3019206
    Eclipse2K likes this.
    11-27-2017 10:31 PM
    I’m going to get the Belkin from Apple Store but I’ve read reviews saying they crack for no reason. Does anyone have any experience with these on their X? I have been using Belkin on my iPhone 7 for a year with not even a scratch while others claim they crack so I’m just a bit curious.
    I bought one from the Apple store when I got my X, it broke within a week. I’ve been using one I bought from amazon, for the last few weeks with no issues.
    11-27-2017 11:07 PM
    I'm using this, so far so good!

https://whygosh.com/iPX-3DGlass
    Eclipse2K likes this.
    11-27-2017 11:33 PM
    I bought one from the Apple store when I got my X, it broke within a week. I’ve been using one I bought from amazon, for the last few weeks with no issues.
    I thinks it’s because the Belkin is super thin. Too thin in my opinion for a tempered glass.
    11-28-2017 12:14 AM
    As is the one I got now but unlike others I’ve been lucky. I really want Belkin because they can install them perfectly but I’m afraid it’ll break. But I guess if it does given the documentation of issues it wouldn’t be difficult to get replaced. But by now if there’s an issue it should have been addressed, hopefully anyway.
    Last edited by Eclipse2K; 11-28-2017 at 02:26 AM.
    11-28-2017 01:37 AM
    I picked up Skinomi’s glad from Amazon. It’s $8 for three atm. They fit well and no adhesive problems. There’s is a very slight rainbow effect when looking off center but from straight on I don’t see it

Here’s a link - https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B075T...mUvbUpU3019257
    Hm, maybe I’ll order these and try to install them before I drop $40 on Belkin. I am not too confident in Belkin quality currently.
    11-28-2017 02:33 AM
    Hm, maybe I’ll order these and try to install them before I drop $40 on Belkin. I am not too confident in Belkin quality currently.
    SPARIN iPhone X Screen Protector, (2 Pack) Tempered Glass for iPhone X / 10 with Double Shielding / Applicator Tool / Case Friendly https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0752DRNZ8...mUvbUpU3019290

That’s the one I’m using right now. It has an application tool that helps considerably when installing. I am really bad at installing screen protectors and I installed one on my X and one on my son’s X and they are perfect.

The only issue I have with them is the edges collect lint from my pocket. Had the same issue with the belkin.
    11-28-2017 07:10 AM
    SPARIN iPhone X Screen Protector, (2 Pack) Tempered Glass for iPhone X / 10 with Double Shielding / Applicator Tool / Case Friendly https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0752DRNZ8...mUvbUpU3019375

That’s the one I’m using right now. It has an application tool that helps considerably when installing. I am really bad at installing screen protectors and I installed one on my X and one on my son’s X and they are perfect.

The only issue I have with them is the edges collect lint from my pocket. Had the same issue with the belkin.
    That tool make it look extremely simple. I ended up ordering this one so hopefully it goes on without any lifting like I see one person experienced. But you said it’s fine so his was probably unlucky.
    11-28-2017 11:52 AM
    That tool make it look extremely simple. I ended up ordering this one so hopefully it goes on without any lifting like I see one person experienced. But you said it’s fine so his was probably unlucky.
    I had a different one before and the application tool wasn’t as good and I botched the job, but in their instructions they mentioned that some iPhones hav a bumpier texture to the glass which causes lifting. I don’t know how true that was, but they did say if you experienced the “halo” effect they would replace it with a version of the product designed for the bumpier texture.
    Eclipse2K likes this.
    11-28-2017 11:57 AM
    The best screen protector for me is apple care. I live by three easily accessible Apple stores and it is $29 to replace a screen. $35 + for a screen protector.
    11-28-2017 12:06 PM
    The best screen protector for me is apple care. I live by three easily accessible Apple stores and it is $29 to replace a screen. $35 + for a screen protector.
    I don’t think you have the X. Because I think it’s a lot more to replace the screen. That’s probably why it’s $200 for AppleCare.
    11-28-2017 12:22 PM
    I don’t think you have the X. Because I think it’s a lot more to replace the screen. That’s probably why it’s $200 for AppleCare.
    I just researched it and Apple Care covers screen damage for $29 and $99 for any other damage. But you obviously need Apple Care or it’s a lot more. But while I agree Apple Care is great, I don’t use protectors in case I drop it because I’ve never dropped a phone. I do it to protect from those annoying scratches.
    11-28-2017 01:06 PM
    Thank you everyone for the help. Verizon shipped my iPhone X today and it’ll be here tomorrow and I did one day shipping on the glass so I’ll have it all set up after work tomorrow!

I resisted an X for so long. Verizon is paying off my 7 for another year but I have that up to get an X. This weekend has been expensive... Sony Bravia X900E, Sonos Playbar and iPhone X. Haha. Saving money... yep
    11-28-2017 03:03 PM
    11-28-2017 03:34 PM
    I don’t know the iPhones by model number but I have no reason to doubt you. I just thought the X cost more to fix than the rest.
    11-28-2017 03:44 PM
    I don’t know the iPhones by model number but I have no reason to doubt you. I just thought the X cost more to fix than the rest.
    It does, if you don’t have AppleCare+ or it’s not covered under warranty.
    11-28-2017 04:33 PM
    I found and purchased this combination of case and glass screen protector on Best Buy’s site for $27.99 US total. I’ve had the screen protector on since day one of my ‘X’ ownership & I like it, the case that it comes with was/is just a bonus
    http://forums.imore.com/e?link=https...token=9YvvynaW
    11-28-2017 04:34 PM
    11-28-2017 04:50 PM
    I found and purchased this combination of case and glass screen protector on Best Buy’s site for $27.99 US total. I’ve had the screen protector on since day one of my ‘X’ ownership & I like it, the case that it comes with was/is just a bonus
    http://forums.imore.com/e?link=https...token=VC3320G6
    Glad you saved some money. At Best Buy the Speck case was $40 and the Zagg screen protector was $40 also. At least they put it on. Took a little time but at least it’s on.
    11-28-2017 05:32 PM
111 1234 ...