iPhone X vs iPhone 10

msm0511

Trusted Member
May 6, 2009
twitter.com
My 19 yr old nephew even calls it the ex. He's usually pretty on point with names and gets annoyed when people use incorrect terminology for tech.

TheLegoJoker

Sep 3, 2016
Visit site
It doesn’t surprise me to hear people call it the “ecks” but when they said it at the Apple store it kind of surprised me. I only correct family members when they say “ecks” and I just let others call it what they want. It’s still less annoying than the dreaded “iwatch” people.

Man, I sound like a snob. Hahaha!

tbernardi

Nov 22, 2017
Visit site
It doesn’t surprise me to hear people call it the “ecks” but when they said it at the Apple store it kind of surprised me. I only correct family members when they say “ecks” and I just let others call it what they want. It’s still less annoying than the dreaded “iwatch” people.

You don't sound like a snob to me....

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site

I'll take "Ex" over "iWatch" any day!

msm0511

Trusted Member
May 6, 2009
twitter.com
I'll take "Ex" over "iWatch" any day!

I was talking to T-Mobile the other day, and the rep said "I notice you also have the new iWatch"?!?! I thought, you're LOOKING at a computer that tells you it's an Apple Watch, why on earth would you still say iWatch. Lots of obscenities also went through my head.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2