iPhone X vs iPhone 10

evanking527

Trusted Member
Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
Wow!...Just WOW!....

So for all the people calling it X out loud, what are they going to say next year when they kick it up to XI...

The iPhone Ex Eye!!
iPhone Ten One!!
iPhone Ten Series 1!!

Meanwhile Jony Ives and Craig Federighi are pulling their hair out (well Craig at least) yelling “IT’S 11!!”

libra89

Feb 20, 2016
Visit site
Came across more people today. Another one says the X and the other says the ten. Guy who says the X says that it sounds more elite...

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
So for all the people calling it X out loud, what are they going to say next year when they kick it up to XI...

The iPhone Ex Eye!!
iPhone Ten One!!
iPhone Ten Series 1!!

Meanwhile Jony Ives and Craig Federighi are pulling their hair out (well Craig at least) yelling “IT’S 11!!”

Huh? My reply of “Wow!....Just WOW!” was in response to someone asking DarlaMack where the X comes from. The X is the Roman numeral for 10. Anyway, Apple could start naming the iPhones in association with the year. For example, “iPhone 2018” or a variation thereof.

Paul Ellis1

Apr 8, 2014
Visit site
I went with the Pixel (1st generation one). For how my life is, the ZX1 Compact didn't work for me. The camera is where it fell short.

Great choice, I’d love to try a pixel, how do you like it compared to your SE? Still got a week to return my X so putting some serious thought into it

libra89

Feb 20, 2016
Visit site
Great choice, I’d love to try a pixel, how do you like it compared to your SE? Still got a week to return my X so putting some serious thought into it
I would say that I like them nearly the same but I like the SE a little bit more. The Pixel has me locked in because of the cameras and decent battery life. The SE has me locked in because of its power and size together. Personally, I would probably use the SE as my main phone if the front camera was better.

That's understandable. Something else that really helped me was making a super honest needs and wants list and putting all of my phones against it.
(In case you are curious to know, the 8 scored well but fell short on battery life for me and I didn't like the way the pictures looked on it so it wasn't worth the $300+ over the SE for me.)

LCW

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
I know it’s most likely ‘Ten’ but I call it ‘Ex’. Just like I called OS X ‘OS Ex’

evanking527

Trusted Member
Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
Huh? My reply of “Wow!....Just WOW!” was in response to someone asking DarlaMack where the X comes from. The X is the Roman numeral for 10. Anyway, Apple could start naming the iPhones in association with the year. For example, “iPhone 2018” or a variation thereof.

Oh yes I know, I think I meant to have it as a comment and not as a reply, oops. And yeah I wonder how they’ll start naming them, cause I don’t think they’ll keep going with numbers after 10, it would just be weird getting to the point that we’re saying iPhone 16s...

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
Oh yes I know, I think I meant to have it as a comment and not as a reply, oops. And yeah I wonder how they’ll start naming them, cause I don’t think they’ll keep going with numbers after 10, it would just be weird getting to the point that we’re saying iPhone 16s...

It’ll be weird.
They should just call it the iPhone, the iPad, and make things simple.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2