IPhone X Best Display Available

dannejanne

Jul 15, 2013
Visit site
I've had two S8+ phones and they have horrible oversaturation of some colors like orange for example. Looks really bad and fake. The display on the X is the best I have seen it's like LCD in colors but characteristics of an Amoled. First Amoled screen I'm perfectly happy with Apple did the right thing on waiting for this technology until now. It hasn't really been mature and have had lots of problems with uniformity, grain, banding and other things.

popkurn611

Nov 13, 2016
Visit site
I agree. My s8+ has a much sharper resolution than my X. Much higher pixels per inch.

Agree as well. I didn't expect apples OLED to come close to the king of Sammy with their android displays. I also think if apple did away with their all icons on the homescreens that it would create a better viewing for the OLED screen.

Jude526

Trusted Member
Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
It appears DisplayMate have claimed IPhone X as best display available from their test.

iPhone X OLED Display Technology Shoot-Out

I’m really impressed what Apple have done to the OLED screen of the X. Although I love everything about the screen but the True Tone is way too yellow. I left it off for now. Hopefully Apple will let us adjust the intensity in the future. Nightshift will do just fine for now when at night.

Just have to say Like your aviatar

evorc

Oct 15, 2010
Visit site
Sorry it was off topic, I was referring to the AZ Cardinals bad season since Jude526 appears to be a fan as well.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2