Anyone out there with new iPhone X in hand have buyer's remorse? Loving it so far, or do you regret the purchase??
    Speedygi likes this.
    11-06-2017 11:27 AM
    NO SIR!!! I'm loving my X and everything it has to offer. I do wish iOS would copy two things from Android though. Allowing users to place apps anywhere on screen, and more granular volume control. I always miss having separate ringtone, notification, and alarm volumes on iOS.
    11-06-2017 11:30 AM
    Completely in love with mine. Even more so that some of the apps are finally starting update for the horns at the top.
    iwoodland likes this.
    11-06-2017 11:36 AM
    I am not real happy with the X at all. The size to me is smaller than I thought and the swipe navigation is not my favorite. I don't believe that the face ID will be a found next year seems apple will be looking into a new fingerprint sensor next year. The X seems to be a experiment for Apple this year only to change next year.
    11-06-2017 11:41 AM
    You’ll pry this phone from my cold dead hands.
    11-06-2017 11:43 AM
    No remorse whatsoever. In love with the phone. Perfect size, face ID works flawlessly, love all the upgrades and the camera is amazing.
    zinedine and AppleAddict73 like this.
    11-06-2017 11:45 AM
    None at all right now. Well, I’m still trying to get my hands on the A1865 model but other than that no. Great device.
    11-06-2017 11:52 AM
    NOPE! I’m getting used to the swiping. The Face ID works great in all lighting so far. I just took a bunch of pictures for a course I’m revising for my job with the new iPhone X. On the phone they look great but I’ll be able to tell better tonight when I download the pics to my iMac.
    11-06-2017 12:22 PM
    No regrets here

I am not real happy with the X at all. The size to me is smaller than I thought and the swipe navigation is not my favorite. I don't believe that the face ID will be a found next year seems apple will be looking into a new fingerprint sensor next year. The X seems to be a experiment for Apple this year only to change next year.
    Have you seen any stories pointing to going back to a fingerprint sensor? I don't see them going back based on the work they put into FaceID and that a couple years ago they bought the company the developed the original Microsoft Kinect (FaceID is a mini version of that). Seems like their intent has been to move to something like FaceID for a while now.
    11-06-2017 12:58 PM
    No regrets here

Have you seen any stories pointing to going back to a fingerprint sensor? I don't see them going back based on the work they put into FaceID and that a couple years ago they bought the company the developed the original Microsoft Kinect (FaceID is a mini version of that). Seems like their intent has been to move to something like FaceID for a while now.
    I'm in agreement about FaceID. It will be improved upon, but I don't see them giving up on it. Apple Senior VP of Hardware Engineering, Dan Riccio was interviewed by techcrunch and said as much.

“I heard some rumor [that] we couldn’t get Touch ID to work through the glass so we had to remove that,” Riccio says, answering a question about whether there were late design changes. “When we hit early line of sight on getting Face ID to be [as] good as it was, we knew that if we could be successful we could enable the product that we wanted to go off and do and if that’s true it could be something that we could burn the bridges and be all in with. This is assuming it was a better solution. And that’s what we did. So we spent no time looking at fingerprints on the back or through the glass or on the side because if we did those things, which would be a last-minute change, they would be a distraction relative to enabling the more important thing that we were trying to achieve, which was Face ID done in a high-quality way.”
    mrluky60 likes this.
    11-06-2017 01:05 PM
    That's right I thought I read that somewhere in a recent story that popped up in my Google feed. I understand why some people like TouchID but I'm personally happy with FaceID. It's much more consistent for me so far than TouchID ever was. No idea why, it just is. (no idea why TouchID wasn't consistent for me)
    zachpenguin likes this.
    11-06-2017 01:45 PM
    Not at all.
    LOVE the X
    sekelani likes this.
    11-06-2017 07:02 PM
    I am, for the price alone, I loooooove the device, i just am struggling to keep it at this price tag. :/
    sekelani likes this.
    11-07-2017 07:39 AM
    Loving the device thus far. However, still on the fence about the price (for me $1416.94).
    Big difference in size, between my iPhone 8 Plus, and the X. Alas, let's see if I get past the 14 day return window

Anyone out there with new iPhone X in hand have buyer's remorse? Loving it so far, or do you regret the purchase??
    paolomusic likes this.
    11-07-2017 11:26 AM
    Loving the device thus far. However, still on the fence about the price (for me $1416.94).
    Big difference in size, between my iPhone 8 Plus, and the X. Alas, let's see if I get past the 14 day return window
    That’s why I financed mine through my carrier. Put $270 down payment and $30 a month. Also, just got the 64 as I don’t need 256 because I use iCloud photo to store my 11,000 pics and videos.
    ivanwi11iams and Honey Beagle like this.
    11-07-2017 12:22 PM
    Good points! Going forward, I'll probably go the route of AT&T's Next program...

That’s why I financed mine through my carrier. Put $270 down payment and $30 a month. Also, just got the 64 as I don’t need 256 because I use iCloud photo to store my 11,000 pics and videos.
    torini likes this.
    11-07-2017 12:28 PM
    I love the phone. I'm not sure it's worth the price tag associated with it though. But I do really love the phone. I don't have any complaints. I love the size. FaceID works well and I love how it integrates with all my passwords. It just looks at my face and my passwords are automatically entered. That's great. Screen is beautiful. Haven't played with the camera much yet. Overall I really enjoy the phone.
    Just_Me_D and ivanwi11iams like this.
    11-07-2017 12:38 PM
    I love the phone. I'm not sure it's worth the price tag associated with it though. But I do really love the phone. I don't have any complaints. I love the size. FaceID works well and I love how it integrates with all my passwords. It just looks at my face and my passwords are automatically entered. That's great. Screen is beautiful. Haven't played with the camera much yet. Overall I really enjoy the phone.
    iCloud Keychain FTW
    11-07-2017 07:00 PM
    Sums up my thoughts. Looking forward to using the camera more! Also I use Lastpass but may have to start using the apple keychain more because it seems more integrated, though I like the security of Lastpass and availability anywhere.
    11-07-2017 07:23 PM
    I had no business entering the mall and visiting the Apple Store therein this past Saturday. I was completely content with my iPhone 8. Now here I am with two brand new iPhone models. I can’t return the iPhone 8, but I sure as heck can return the iPhone X.......but......I’m not. With that in mind, I don’t have any regrets about getting it.
    11-07-2017 07:29 PM
    I only regret I ordered 6, wasn't sure if orders would be cancelled etc., and will probably return 5....
    eyecrispy likes this.
    11-07-2017 08:06 PM
    Just wish I could get my hands on one. 27th-12/4 shipping date right now
    ladyc0524 likes this.
    11-07-2017 09:32 PM
    Loving mine, so much better than my 7+. And don’t miss the home button at all.
    11-07-2017 10:42 PM
    Buyers remorse cause I ended up giving it to my wife. Now I am jealous, even with my ip8.
    11-07-2017 11:26 PM
    Best phone I've ever owned! No remorse here!
    11-07-2017 11:38 PM
120 123 ...