No regerts... Ha
    nr2d and popkurn611 like this.
    12-01-2017 06:53 PM
    Only regret really is the size I've chose. I guess I had alot of thing downloaded on my 7 plus compared to this one.i have 217 gb of storage left, could have saved my self some money.
    robertk328 and ladyc0524 like this.
    12-02-2017 07:48 AM
    My thoughts are similar to most here. I would not return.

A few small workflow issues:

Face ID does not work with my sunglasses.
    Face ID does not work wearing a CPAP mask.

So, I find myself typing my password more than I would like.
    12-02-2017 02:15 PM
    I guess you could say I had buyers remorse. I just missed the display size of the 8plus. I do miss the gestures. However, I don’t miss Face ID just yet. I know it’s the future, and in a year I will probably just have to get used to it or use my 8plus until it dies, but I will wait for the XPlus or whatever apple hopefully gives us next year. Fingers crossed.
    robertk328 likes this.
    12-02-2017 02:20 PM
    My thoughts are similar to most here. I would not return.

A few small workflow issues:

Face ID does not work with my sunglasses.
    Face ID does not work wearing a CPAP mask.

So, I find myself typing my password more than I would like.

It works with some sunglasses as long as your eyes are somewhat visible. But it won’t work if you have really dark lenses. Mine are gradient gray so it works fine.

If you have one of the smaller cpap masks with the nasal pillows, try re-doing the FACE ID scan. Do the first one normally, and do the 2nd with your mask on.

Then, If it doesn’t unlock while wearing your mask, enter the password to unlock. Repeat this a few times. This should “train” it to recognize you with your mask on.

(Not sure if this will work with the bigger full face cpap masks.)

Hope this helps!
    plainlygeek likes this.
    12-02-2017 03:21 PM
    I guess you could say I had buyers remorse. I just missed the display size of the 8plus. I do miss the gestures. However, I don’t miss Face ID just yet. I know it’s the future, and in a year I will probably just have to get used to it or use my 8plus until it dies, but I will wait for the XPlus or whatever apple hopefully gives us next year. Fingers crossed.
    There’s no right decision for everyone so glad you have options.
    12-02-2017 05:48 PM
    There’s no right decision for everyone so glad you have options.
    There never is..

I am missing some things about the X already, but I don’t think enough to make me go back just yet. We shall see.
    robertk328 likes this.
    12-02-2017 06:17 PM
    Zero regrets so far on the X. Loving it!
    MasterDarque likes this.
    12-03-2017 01:15 PM
    I returned my X, but not because of regret. It was purely a financial decision for me, I couldn't justify paying so much for the phone. I absolutely loved the X though. I may try to buy another, if I can find a great deal, and at worst will buy the updated version next year.
    12-03-2017 05:15 PM
    It’s been a month since I’ve used the X.
    Time sure flies, and I still LOVE it very much.
    Very grateful.
    MasterDarque likes this.
    12-03-2017 07:00 PM
    And after a short stint of thinking I have buyers remorse (went back to an 8 plus) I am now back happily with my X. I can get over its shortcomings, (after going back I realized they weren't that bad after all). This is the future, and I am ready to starting living it now.
    iwoodland, flyinion and popkurn611 like this.
    12-05-2017 03:56 PM
    And after a short stint of thinking I have buyers remorse (went back to an 8 plus) I am now back happily with my X. I can get over its shortcomings, (after going back I realized they weren't that bad after all). This is the future, and I am ready to starting living it now.
    Awesome! It's definitely not perfect but I don't think there's really truly been a "perfect" phone yet. If there was, there'd never be new designs each year lol. I definitely think the X gets us closer though and that it's a big leap forward at least for Apple in design. I think a lot of the controversy around its design is really more to do with the fact that humans by nature are resistant to change. In the case of Apple, there's been a home button literally since the first iPhone while Android has been all over the place with real buttons, capacitive buttons below the screen, on screen only "buttons" etc.
    12-05-2017 04:21 PM
    Regrets? I've had a few. Face ID is a pita, especially in the car, or when I just want to check something quick when the X is lying on the table. And the gesture based navigation is just clumsy, I'm sorry. More steps needed for simple tasks. It's too late to return it, but I really hope they perfect the finger print sensor in the screen tech for the next version.
    12-06-2017 05:52 AM
    Regrets? I've had a few. Face ID is a pita, especially in the car, or when I just want to check something quick when the X is lying on the table. And the gesture based navigation is just clumsy, I'm sorry. More steps needed for simple tasks. It's too late to return it, but I really hope they perfect the finger print sensor in the screen tech for the next version.
    From what I've seen, I don't believe Apple has any plans to bring the FPS back.
    12-06-2017 08:48 AM
    popkurn611 and nr2d like this.
    12-06-2017 09:14 AM
    I'd rather see them perfect faceID anyway. Maybe for the car they can have it disable if you're connected because you're connected to a trusted device etc or improvements to the driving do not disturb thing
    12-06-2017 05:06 PM
    I'd rather see them perfect faceID anyway. Maybe for the car they can have it disable if you're connected because you're connected to a trusted device etc or improvements to the driving do not disturb thing
    I suspect Apple is thinking that CarPlay is the solution for in a car, as well as that you shouldn't be physically interacting with your phone in the car. Though, in my case my car mount (I use one from ProClip) places my phone where I can look and unlock it. One other option, for when your phone is on your desk, is to get a wireless charging stand -- such as this one -- which will point your phone at your face while it is on your desk.
    12-06-2017 05:36 PM
    No remorse whatsoever. If anything I wish I had gotten it sooner (got it earlier this week). If anything I have buyers remorse on the iPhone 8 Plus I also bought. I like it but the feel and function of the X is so much better. Fits in my small hands way better than the plus. The 8 plus is heavier than previous generations as well so I’m loving the size of the X a lot better
    reeneebob likes this.
    12-07-2017 09:30 AM
    Had the IPhone X for 3 weeks and took some time getting used to the new gestures. I think the main reason people may have remorse is the price.
    Agree with Brooke above post I’m liking the size compared to the 8 plus but that may change when they bring out a bigger version of the X plus next September!
    anon(9490796) likes this.
    12-07-2017 10:31 AM
    Love Brooke5795 answer above. I’m loving the smaller size and the gestures. It’s a perfect phone for me. No remorse at all.
    anon(9490796) and brandonflan like this.
    12-07-2017 10:36 AM
    Only when it sits close to the girlfriends Galaxy S8.
    tr1ad and sergysn like this.
    12-07-2017 02:52 PM
    Only regret so far is that Google has pushed multiple updates to Inbox since Nov. 3rd and NONE of them have reformatted the UI to be compatible with the X yet. Since I only have Gmail now after getting rid of some personal website domain names and associated emails, I only use Inbox for email so yeah.
    antm22 likes this.
    12-08-2017 06:42 PM
    I’ve had mine for three weeks now, and no buyers remorse for me. I’m very satisfied with my purchase. I have to admit that it’s not such a huge upgrade over the 7+ in many areas, but the camera and overall form factor are far superior I think. I also like the ability to comfortably use the phone one handed again. Never could do that with the plus.
    robertk328 likes this.
    12-10-2017 04:18 PM
    Stopped using my note8 for the iPhone X and no remorse at all. Love the face id and gestures. Screen is as good as the note8.
    TripleOne likes this.
    12-10-2017 07:34 PM
    Same here. Came from the Note 8. Still have the Note 8 but I’m super impressed with the iPhone X!!

Face ID, screen, size, etc...are complete winners imo. At this point, this is the phone I’ve been waiting for.
    12-11-2017 09:24 AM
147 ... 23456