Finance it
    That doesn't change that you're spending $1416.94. It may make it a bit more tolerable, but you're still spending $$$$$
    BreakingKayfabe likes this.
    11-29-2017 11:17 AM
    24 hrs with it and see no need to switch back, I am happy. Other opinions I may have, might not apply to others, so I will not state them, as they are not valid for everyone.
    11-29-2017 11:29 AM
    That doesn't change that you're spending $1416.94. It may make it a bit more tolerable, but you're still spending $$$$$
    Where in the heck do you live that it costs that much?
    11-29-2017 11:58 AM
    I'm having a little remorse, I kinda want to jump to the dark side. The note 8 is really jumping out to me, bigger screen, stylus pen for screen off notes (big benefit when working in the car industry for quick vin or stock numbers) and I heard a roamer that the note 8 has faster download speeds. It's such a hard choice bc my whole family and friends are iPhone users.... Ugh decisions decisions
    11-29-2017 08:27 PM
    I'm having a little remorse, I kinda want to jump to the dark side. The note 8 is really jumping out to me, bigger screen, stylus pen for screen off notes (big benefit when working in the car industry for quick vin or stock numbers) and I heard a roamer that the note 8 has faster download speeds. It's such a hard choice bc my whole family and friends are iPhone users.... Ugh decisions decisions
    I'm in the same exact boat as you. Starting to have a little remorse and thinking of going back to the dark side with a pixel 2. I miss android and get so bored with iOS. I thought having iOS on an OLED screen would change things but honestly it's that same stale software experience.

My entire family uses iPhones. To send them videos using Whatsapp and video chat with Google duo or Whatsapp is like pulling teeth! But do we conform to what our family uses just to make things "easier" or get what we enjoy to use?!
    mach1man, cwbcpa and zinedine like this.
    11-29-2017 09:40 PM
    I almost pulled the trigger the other day at the Apple store and purchased the X and then backed out. I couldn’t let my 8 plus go. Two of my cousins received X’s on launch day and both have returned it after 2 weeks. They both went back to an 8Plus. Main gripe, it felt too small.
    11-29-2017 09:42 PM
    I won’t ever go back to the plus size again, and I owned all of them except the 8 Plus. The X will be pried from my cold dead hands at this point.

No remorse at all, I pick up my jet black 7 plus that my hubby is now using and can’t believe I ever liked it...
    11-29-2017 09:45 PM
    I'm in the same exact boat as you. Starting to have a little remorse and thinking of going back to the dark side with a pixel 2. I miss android and get so bored with iOS. I thought having iOS on an OLED screen would change things but honestly it's that same stale software experience.

My entire family uses iPhones. To send them videos using Whatsapp and video chat with Google duo or Whatsapp is like pulling teeth! But do we conform to what our family uses just to make things "easier" or get what we enjoy to use?!
    Right!!! I think we stand up and fight for our rights as wanting to be different lol. But you are right its so hard to get others, specially the older ones to switch and learn new apps. I think if you could get them to switch to just facebook messanger then it would be a win win since everyone has facebook lol
    11-29-2017 09:45 PM
    Right!!! I think we stand up and fight for our rights as wanting to be different lol. But you are right its so hard to get others, specially the older ones to switch and learn new apps. I think if you could get them to switch to just facebook messanger then it would be a win win since everyone has facebook lol
    I don't use Facebook! So that is totally out of the question. I feel like every other boring person that has an iPhone..I feel like when I have an Android device it one that no one else has, setup wise. iOS is just blah, the notifications suck...I think the X is a little small in size especially with apps like Tapatalk that havent updated yet, they take up even less screen real estate
    mach1man likes this.
    11-29-2017 09:48 PM
    I don't use Facebook! So that is totally out of the question. I feel like every other boring person that has an iPhone..I feel like when I have an Android device it one that no one else has, setup wise. iOS is just blah, the notifications suck...I think the X is a little small in size especially with apps like Tapatalk that havent updated yet, they take up even less screen real estate
    yeah I agree I feel like the screen is smaller than what I was expecting. I wanted the size or close to the size of a 8 plus with full edge to edge screen
    11-29-2017 09:56 PM
    yeah I agree I feel like the screen is smaller than what I was expecting. I wanted the size or close to the size of a 8 plus with full edge to edge screen
    Yeah and face ID is a little annoying at certain times, the gesture to get out of an app is annoying as well. Idk what to do
    11-29-2017 10:02 PM
    Its the exact phone we have been asking apple to make for years. Im done complaining and I'm ready to enjoy the greatest phone running the best software with the best build quality and service.
    I guess that’s why I’m very satisfied with the X.
    11-29-2017 10:33 PM
    Yeah and face ID is a little annoying at certain times, the gesture to get out of an app is annoying as well. Idk what to do
    Have you tried swiping across the bottom of the screen by the "home bar" it swaps to other apps very quickly!
    11-29-2017 10:39 PM
    Have you tried swiping across the bottom of the screen by the "home bar" it swaps to other apps very quickly!
    Yeah I've done that before. Just don't love the whole gesture based navigation
    11-29-2017 10:40 PM
    Yeah I've done that before. Just don't love the whole gesture based navigation
    Fair enough, I was actually annoyed with trying to swipe up to go to the app switcher, now that I figured out swiping across the bottom Im much happier. They needed a new gestures manual
    11-29-2017 10:44 PM
    I have Android and IPhone and both have their greatness but with iPhone most apps are better quality...Android is catching up....with iPhone ...it just works...
    11-30-2017 02:25 AM
    I have Android and IPhone and both have their greatness but with iPhone most apps are better quality...Android is catching up....with iPhone ...it just works...
    When it come to apps, I have to agree with you.
    Both have their pros and cons... I just prefer Apple :P
    11-30-2017 03:17 AM

Sometimes I wish I'd gone Pixel 2 (non-XL) but to do that I also would have had to have kept my 6s+ and not done a 7+ on the iUP. Maybe in two years (how long I plan to keep the X this time) the landscape will be vastly different and I'll switch back but we'll see. I definitely enjoy the app polish/etc. vs. when I was on Android but I do miss the customization a bit. I used to have a lot of icon packs/etc.
    11-30-2017 03:53 AM
    Thats cheap

https://www.apple.com/au/shop/buy-ip...-grey#00,11,21
    11-30-2017 05:05 AM
    I am liking the X, tried the plus 4 times always went back to the smaller, i would like a 8 size with all screen.
    robinhelene likes this.
    11-30-2017 05:09 AM
    Sometimes I wish I'd gone Pixel 2 (non-XL) but to do that I also would have had to have kept my 6s+ and not done a 7+ on the iUP. Maybe in two years (how long I plan to keep the X this time) the landscape will be vastly different and I'll switch back but we'll see. I definitely enjoy the app polish/etc. vs. when I was on Android but I do miss the customization a bit. I used to have a lot of icon packs/etc.
    Yeah im looking to switch now, not too impressed with my experience on the X and miss the google experience on pixel
    11-30-2017 06:49 AM
    I wish I’d gotten the bigger storage. But oh well. I love it!
    11-30-2017 06:52 AM
    I wish I’d gotten the bigger storage. But oh well. I love it!
    I’m actually the opposite. I hemmed and hawed between the two storage options and the cheapskate in me went with the 64. Glad I did. With me moving everything to the cloud, I won’t need a 256.
    11-30-2017 08:38 AM
    I’m actually the opposite. I hemmed and hawed between the two storage options and the cheapskate in me went with the 64. Glad I did. With me moving everything to the cloud, I won’t need a 256.
    I probably should have, but we'll find out when it's trade-in time. You're right, with iCloud, streaming services, etc., it's not as necessary to do the higher storage.
    eyecrispy likes this.
    11-30-2017 06:48 PM
    I was quoting the number ivanwi11iams said. You replied to that post, too. It's probably after Apple car and with the larger capacity I would guess...?
    12-01-2017 07:10 PM
120 12345