Apple Smart Battery Case for iPhone X

ZOFOURTWENTY

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Do you think Apple will release a Smart Battery Case for the X? I’ve had the Smart Battery Case for the 6 and for the 7. It’s almost like a safety blanket now and not having one for the X freaks me out a bit but Battery life has impressed me for the X. Even so, I’m definitely getting one if they release it

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
I doubt it, only because Apple rates it roughly the same as the Plus for battery life and in some battery tests I’ve seen the X surpasses the Plus.

o4liberty

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
Everyone wants more power and the original battery case was a winner I bet Apple comes out with one for the X.

ZOFOURTWENTY

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I doubt it, only because Apple rates it roughly the same as the Plus for battery life and in some battery tests I’ve seen the X surpasses the Plus.

While I see the point. I’d rather have a battery case than be tethered to a wall outlet when I’m out of the office all day and need a charge. I got a USB-C fast charge setup for when I need to top off

o4liberty

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
I learned a long time ago to have a charger everywhere plus a portable charger when I am out and about. I have one in the car bedroom office living room kitchen garage etc never without a charger anymore. Plus my kids use the chargers too they seem to eat them or loose them somehow.

ZOFOURTWENTY

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I learned a long time ago to have a charger everywhere plus a portable charger when I am out and about. I have one in the car bedroom office living room kitchen garage etc never without a charger anymore. Plus my kids use the chargers too they seem to eat them or loose them somehow.

I used to be the same (minus kids factor) but the Smart Battery Case has helped me get away from being tethered to an outlet. Once Case was at 0% I could leave it charging somewhere and able to go about my business and get Case when it was charged up. I always carry an iPad brick (soon to be USB-C brick) with me when I know I’ll be using my phone heavily

msm0511

Trusted Member
May 6, 2009
twitter.com
I haven't used a Smart Battery Case b/c I've had the Plus models since Apple started making the case. I do have an 8, but it was a stop gap until my X came in. I didn't want to spend any money on accessories for it. I might try one if they release it for the X. Not for daily use, but for those occasions I know I'll be away from a charger for longer periods.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
I doubt it with apple saying this had 2 hours more battery life than the 7. And that means real usage. So doubt we see one.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janikhan1234