True Tone has ruined me!

Eddster

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
This iPhone X is my first experience with a True Tone display and I had no idea what I was missing. There’s such a stark difference when I look at any other display now, especially when lots of white is being displayed. The blue tint on other displays is now very noticeable, even my TV. Wow.

popkurn611

Nov 13, 2016
Visit site
This iPhone X is my first experience with a True Tone display and I had no idea what I was missing. There’s such a stark difference when I look at any other display now, especially when lots of white is being displayed. The blue tint on other displays is now very noticeable, even my TV. Wow.

Funny you say that bc I think the True Tone is way too yellow and I like the blueish tint better. Too each is own!

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

Viewing the iPhone without True Tone enabled looks great, but viewing it with True Tone enabled makes is easier on the eyes / provides a better viewing experience for ‘me’.

EagleFox007

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
I like True Tone for ease of reading but for watching movie, I disable it because I usually like bright and vivid colors especially when watching HDR movies in Netflix.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Airwaysoffices