Post your iPhone X pictures

Evilguppy

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
227f6994a1c14ea4819090a985eb1217.jpg

Evilguppy

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
NICE DOGGIE...NICE DOGGIE...LOL ...(running away)

Actually she’s really sweet and goofy. She is very protective already, but aced obedience training and never shows aggression. But since she does have a very pitbullish look, she can be intimidating. Truth be told, I like it that way, I feel safe with her.
Because she is my Service Dog In Training, sometimes we practice skills outside and it’s a little weird for people who don’t know to see this big dog either pull me to the ground (triggers) or slam her paws into me (deep pressure to bring me back from fainting) , lol, but otherwise she’s just a goofy, playful, nurturing friend.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site

Actually she’s really sweet and goofy. She is very protective already, but aced obedience training and never shows aggression. But since she does have a very pitbullish look, she can be intimidating. Truth be told, I like it that way, I feel safe with her.
Because she is my Service Dog In Training, sometimes we practice skills outside and it’s a little weird for people who don’t know to see this big dog either pull me to the ground (triggers) or slam her paws into me (deep pressure to bring me back from fainting) , lol, but otherwise she’s just a goofy, playful, nurturing friend.

Sure...LOL . NICE DOGGIE

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77