Your initial post put me over the edge to order one. I also loved the fluidity of BB OS10. Won’t get my X for about 3 weeks so will just enjoy reading about how much people are loving it while I wait.
    Great, I hope you get it sooner and let’s here how you feel about the device when you get it. I know if you liked BB OS10, you will love it.
    Innerchild likes this.
    11-05-2017 06:17 PM
    Your initial post put me over the edge to order one. I also loved the fluidity of BB OS10. Won’t get my X for about 3 weeks so will just enjoy reading about how much people are loving it while I wait.
    +1 for BB10. I was in love with that OS. They came in way too late in the game.
    Innerchild likes this.
    11-05-2017 06:21 PM
    +1 for BB10. I was in love with that OS. They came in way too late in the game.
    If Blackberry had the marketing genius of Apple, BB10 might have succeeded. Lack of investment in reaching a larger market and app development doomed it.

Q10>Z10>Z30 and soon the X. Gestures are back!
    eyecrispy likes this.
    11-05-2017 06:28 PM
    I have had my iPhone X since Friday around noon and I haven’t put it down except to sleep. I know it’s just a phone, but Apple adapting the gesture concept has got me really liking the device.

I have had a ton of folks asking to hold it and and play with it. The response is fantastic and they all like the gesture concept and now want to ditch their current models for the X.

As with Blackberry OS10, I feel like an ambassador for the new X and enjoy showing folks the best way to adapt to the new gesturing concept.

My hats off to the folks at Apple who where on the iPhone X development team. You have a winner here.
    I so agree! I can’t put it down
    bakron1 likes this.
    11-05-2017 08:42 PM
    I can’t put it down because I’m afraid I’ll scratch the glass back.
    All kidding aside, it’s a great device.
    robinhelene and bakron1 like this.
    11-05-2017 08:58 PM
    I can’t put it down because I’m afraid I’ll scratch the glass back.
    All kidding aside, it’s a great device.
    Speck case!
    bakron1 and eyecrispy like this.
    11-05-2017 09:03 PM
    Yes, I know. I mentioned that in my post. It seems like it’s a real estate issue. No where to put it. I’d be ok if they just replace the battery icon with the percentage.
    Or make it like below, I'm sure they can do it.

eyecrispy likes this.
    11-05-2017 10:12 PM
32 12