Mar 10, 2018
Visit site
3d31a73547dcb4a2484b5db2a70a01cb.jpg

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
Am I the only one who refuses to pay money for a wallpaper? I understand supporting the people who spend time making them but there are limitless amounts of free wallpapers out there that, in my opinion, are just as good as the paid ones.

ladyc0524

Trusted Member
Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
Am I the only one who refuses to pay money for a wallpaper? I understand supporting the people who spend time making them but there are limitless amounts of free wallpapers out there that, in my opinion, are just as good as the paid ones.

You are not alone. I feel the exact same way.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site

I've looked at a number of "packs" some offer for donations, but I haven't paid for any. I have downloaded a couple of apps they use to get free ones. And some packs in a zip file I had to open in iZip Pro. There's a few I may tip before long. They do put a lot of work and creativity into the wallpapers.

nappalonia

Oct 28, 2015
Visit site

No, you are not alone. I actually use my own photos for my wallpaper and or just a black background.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro