Hello
    I was wondering if anyone knew where Device Management was moved to on the new iPhoneX?

I installed the latest beta on my new X because my previous iPhone was on 11.2.1 and I couldn't restore my X from the latest backup without updating the X to 11.2.2, since it came with 11.0.

Now I wanted to remove the beta profile and I cant locate it.
    It is usually locate at:
    Settings | General | Device Management, but it's not there.

Thanks
    11-04-2017 10:19 AM
    Hello
    I was wondering if anyone knew where Device Management was moved to on the new iPhoneX?

I installed the latest beta on my new X because my previous iPhone was on 11.2.1 and I couldn't restore my X from the latest backup without updating the X to 11.2.2, since it came with 11.0.

Now I wanted to remove the beta profile and I cant locate it.
    It is usually locate at:
    Settings | General | Device Management, but it's not there.

Thanks
    Settings/General/Profiles & Device Management
    11-04-2017 10:21 AM
    I don't have a Profiles & Device Management in Settings/General.
    11-04-2017 10:24 AM
    You should be able to find it in the General section under profile if you said you were able to install the beta on your iPhone 10. Not sure why it’s not showing on your phone.
    11-04-2017 10:31 AM
    Yeah I checked again but there is no Profile in the general section, and I checked in Software Update and it says:
    iOS 11.2
    Your Software is up to date.

Strange why its not there.

I guess I will power off and on in a bit, according to the iCloud backup the X is still restoring...

It's been restoring all night...
    It must be my music, videos though I am getting a message that says:
    Purchase of this item is not currently available... but it doesn't say what application...

I guess I'll give it more time.

Thanks
    11-04-2017 11:00 AM
    Yeah I checked again but there is no Profile in the general section, and I checked in Software Update and it says:
    iOS 11.2
    Your Software is up to date.

Strange why its not there.

I guess I will power off and on in a bit, according to the iCloud backup the X is still restoring...

It's been restoring all night...
    It must be my music, videos though I am getting a message that says:
    Purchase of this item is not currently available... but it doesn't say what application...

I guess I'll give it more time.

Thanks
    I’ve been restoring since yesterday too and I keep getting a pop up that says “Purchase of the item..” no idea what it is unfortunately but shows me it’s still restoring in iCloud backup. Might be all the app data.
    11-04-2017 04:19 PM
    Ok found my problems.

Evidently even though I did in-fact install the beta (11.2.2) at the very beginning of my out of box setup, the beta profile did not install.

Strange isn't it?

Anyway I reinstalled the profile and Profile & Device Management appeared where it normally does.

As for the extended period in respect to restoring, and the message that a Purchase of this item is not currently available...

It would appear that there was an app that had not totally been updated so the restore was looping in an attempt to complete the restore.

I stopped the restore, rebooted and my device finally conducted its first backup, since I haven't seen that Purchase message.

Thanks for ALL the effort and support.
    11-04-2017 11:38 PM
    Ok found my problems.

Evidently even though I did in-fact install the beta (11.2.2) at the very beginning of my out of box setup, the beta profile did not install.

Strange isn't it?

Anyway I reinstalled the profile and Profile & Device Management appeared where it normally does.

As for the extended period in respect to restoring, and the message that a Purchase of this item is not currently available...

It would appear that there was an app that had not totally been updated so the restore was looping in an attempt to complete the restore.

I stopped the restore, rebooted and my device finally conducted its first backup, since I haven't seen that Purchase message.

Thanks for ALL the effort and support.
    I guess I should stop the restore too. Thought it would fix itself.
    11-05-2017 12:19 AM