November 17-24th delivery

Innerchild

Sep 10, 2013
Visit site
It differs from location to location and you will only get certain models and they also reserve per carriers. So if you are lucky you might get the one you need but it might take two or three days. If you are Ok with any model, for example, 64GB over 256GB or space grey over silver, the you shall get one.

Closest Apple store to me is 100+ miles. I’m OK with waiting for it to ship from Apple.

shutter

Jan 13, 2009
Visit site
I drove 111 miles one way to pick up my phone. I did take the opportunity to visit family in the area, but would have gone if they weren’t there.

shutter

Jan 13, 2009
Visit site
Jacksonville, FL the Apple store in St. John’s town center currently has AT&T 64gb both colors. T-MO 256gb space gray and Verizon 256gb both colors in stock. No idea how many of each.

As a matter of fact there are lots of iPhone X’s available in the Apple Stores in Florida. Check those apps.

Last edited:

Abu Khadija

Oct 19, 2016
Visit site
Canceled my X order for the beginning of December and bought the 8 plus SG 256gb. Even though the X is popping up almost everywhere in the Detroit area, I’m happy but still checking.

Broodn

Oct 14, 2015
Visit site
I canceled mine hoping Apple store would have stock today they didn’t. So I tried Best Buy my wife ordered hers online there they gave a December 15 delivery date and got it November 6th I ordered mine this morning with November 30th delivery date and it’s already preparing to ship. Should have it Tuesday or Wednesday next week.

raphie

Nov 11, 2013
Visit site
I canceled mine hoping Apple store would have stock today they didn’t. So I tried Best Buy my wife ordered hers online there they gave a December 15 delivery date and got it November 6th I ordered mine this morning with November 30th delivery date and it’s already preparing to ship. Should have it Tuesday or Wednesday next week.

Thats awesome Hoping mine gets bumped

iMark

Jun 15, 2009
Visit site
Received notice this morning that my Nov 17-24 scheduled X (SG/256/ATT) had shipped today from China. My UPS account calendar has it scheduled for delivery on the 16th - one whole day early. It was on the delivery calendar before I got the notification from Apple.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
Received notice this morning that my Nov 17-24 scheduled X (SG/256/ATT) had shipped today from China. My UPS account calendar has it scheduled for delivery on the 16th - one whole day early. It was on the delivery calendar before I got the notification from Apple.

Don’t hold your breath on that shipping date. My wife’s shipped Tuesday. Gave a date for 11/14. Date kept getting moved back and now no date given by UPS for past 2 day. From Tuesday until today it has only made it to Korea.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen