The iPhone X/Xs Wallpaper Thread

aerajan

Oct 20, 2019
Visit site
Can someone post detailed instructions for how to create border wallpapers? I am familiar with Heyeased website for getting the borders but I am not sure how to add my own wallpaper within the border.

I did purchase Superimposed app but am not sure how to get whatever wallpaper I want to use to fill in all the way to the borders like I see people doing on here. I know how to stretch the wallpaper but then I wind up covering up the border and the using the eraser feature to bring the border back.

I’m assuming there is an easier faster way I just need some instructions. Thanks in advance to anyone who can take the time. I have no photo editing experience. Feel free to pm me if you want or reply here.

jonny247

Jul 17, 2016
Visit site
Can someone post detailed instructions for how to create border wallpapers? I am familiar with Heyeased website for getting the borders but I am not sure how to add my own wallpaper within the border.

I did purchase Superimposed app but am not sure how to get whatever wallpaper I want to use to fill in all the way to the borders like I see people doing on here. I know how to stretch the wallpaper but then I wind up covering up the border and the using the eraser feature to bring the border back.

I’m assuming there is an easier faster way I just need some instructions. Thanks in advance to anyone who can take the time. I have no photo editing experience. Feel free to pm me if you want or reply here.

Boarder wallpaper no longer working in iOS13.2
Well not working on my iPhone XR any one having same problem on x Xs ect?

scruffypig

Feb 16, 2014
Visit site
For iPhone X, XS or 11Pro. Turn off Perspective Zoom.

4ffa566a849d2f8ec93d1de23cffeca7.jpg

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner