So here’s a question for Rene or anyone else who may know the answer.

FaceID is replacing Touch ID , but how does it work for online purchase through websites and App Store to authorize ?!
    I mean when you go to buy an app your looking at the screen. Is it just automatically gonna finalize and authorize the purchase ?! With Touch ID and pass code you had to confirm the purchase one last time before it was final. How does FaceID work with this?!

Thanks in advance.
    11-01-2017 04:22 PM
    So here’s a question for Rene or anyone else who may know the answer.

FaceID is replacing Touch ID , but how does it work for online purchase through websites and App Store to authorize ?!
    I mean when you go to buy an app your looking at the screen. Is it just automatically gonna finalize and authorize the purchase ?! With Touch ID and pass code you had to confirm the purchase one last time before it was final. How does FaceID work with this?!

Thanks in advance.
    This is a great question. My bank did an app update today that said "adding support for FaceID." I wonder if that means that once I get my X on Friday, that I'll be automatically logged into the app once I open it, as long as I'm looking at my phone. That would be pretty sweet.
    11-01-2017 04:40 PM
    This is a great question. My bank did an app update today that said "adding support for FaceID." I wonder if that means that once I get my X on Friday, that I'll be automatically logged into the app once I open it, as long as I'm looking at my phone. That would be pretty sweet.
    I was wondering the same thing. That would be really convenient.
    11-01-2017 04:43 PM
    @Behshad...I heard on Today in iOS, that when your face is authenticated for the purchase, you then double press the Side/Siri button to complete the transaction.
    Behshad likes this.
    11-01-2017 04:47 PM
    I wonder too... I’m sure we’ll have to click a button or so to confirm the purchase.
    11-01-2017 05:27 PM
    Rene mentioned on MacBreak Weekly that he opened up 1Password and was impressed that it didn’t ask for any authentication. It authenticated his face with zero interruption. Kind of cool.
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    11-01-2017 07:50 PM