I ordered my iPhone X the very first day for pre-orders in my local Verizon store. Eventhough it was the very first day, I got a date of December 1st that my phone will definitely be at my home.

Do you think there is any hope for me getting it earlier, or no?? This is my first pre-order so I don't know what to expect!
    The employee said they had really long dates for the 8 as well, but people got it much earlier so I am hoping there is a silver lining.

Thanks!
    11-01-2017 03:45 PM
    I ordered my iPhone X the very first day for pre-orders in my local Verizon store. Eventhough it was the very first day, I got a date of December 1st that my phone will definitely be at my home.

Do you think there is any hope for me getting it earlier, or no?? This is my first pre-order so I don't know what to expect!
    The employee said they had really long dates for the 8 as well, but people got it much earlier so I am hoping there is a silver lining.

Thanks!
    I believe once it gets backordered, the December 1st date is just an estimate. When I ordered my 7Plus last year, they quoted me a December delivery date as well and I got it 2-3 weeks ahead of time I believe.
    11-01-2017 03:50 PM
    It’s an estimate, it might arrive earlier than expected
    11-01-2017 05:27 PM