Preparing for shipment still?!?!?

gadget22

Nov 16, 2014
Visit site
Is anyone else status still saying Preparing for Shipment? Has anyone received a tracking number who ordered directly from Apple?

coltsbr

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Have faith, there were A LOT of phones sold. They will get to it. They have through Thursday to get them all processed if you have a Friday delivery date.

Eddster

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
Is anyone else status still saying Preparing for Shipment? Has anyone received a tracking number who ordered directly from Apple?

If it’s any consolation, in years past Apple has not updated the shipping info on their end and provided tracking info until late Wednesday/early Thursday before the Friday launch. Then when you get the tracking info you can see that the phone had been moving through China to Alaska through to a major UPS hub all week long. I know it’s hard, but try not to stress about it.

Last edited:

RobtRoma

Jul 23, 2011
Visit site
My Apple account still says preparing for shipment. However, I went to UPS.com and logged in using my Facebook account. There it said I had a delivery from FoxCon scheduled for Friday. It also gave me the shipping history. It left China on the 29th. It left Hong Kong this morning. It should be in the USA tomorrow and my house by Friday :)

W10888

Aug 9, 2008
Visit site
same boat here...waiting to see a shipment notification for Nov 3rd delivery. Any other Canadians in same boat? Montreal here!

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
I've ordered several iPhones from Apple in the past and have yet to see a status update prior to the day before launch. Nothing to worry about.

tmx31415

Dec 8, 2013
Visit site
My Apple account still says preparing for shipment. However, I went to UPS.com and logged in using my Facebook account. There it said I had a delivery from FoxCon scheduled for Friday. It also gave me the shipping history. It left China on the 29th. It left Hong Kong this morning. It should be in the USA tomorrow and my house by Friday :)

I just signed into my UPS account and it shows a delivery scheduled for Friday from FoxCon. Thanks for the tip!!!

Behshad

Jun 8, 2009
Visit site
Apple Store is slow in updating. Majority of them have shipped. As mentioned above you can signup on UPS website to get more updates.

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
It’s Thursday in Australia and my status is still PFS.
A local forum suggested that the iPhone are already in the country and that the status should be updated later on today.

iN8ter

Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
All the Verizon stores here have stock - both 64 and 256GB SKUs (though, I didn't ask about colors).

Not sure why anyone would pre-order these phones. For the past few years, I've been able to get an iPhone by walking into the Verizon store while others waited weeks for their pre-orders to come in! Someone I know pre-ordered and won't get it until December. She could have driven < 5 minutes up the road and got one today.

Didn't expect them to have stock. All 4 stores within reasonable distance from me had them when I checked, though...

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods