Support Group for those of us not getting our X’s on 11/3

bparks115

Sep 4, 2010
Visit site
This year was gonna be different. “It’ll be here when it gets here” was gonna be my new attitude. I was a changed man. Not who I was a year ago when the 7 launched. Last year I was up at 3am, ready to go. By the time I got my preorder got through, ship dates for my 7 Plus were well into October. I was heartbroken. I obsessively checked my Apple order status and the UPS page for any signs of movement. I ended up getting my 7 Plus earlier than expected, but not without my fair share of anxiety and impatience.

This year was gonna be different.

Or so I thought.

My X is scheduled to deliver sometime between 11/17 and 11/24. I know Apple tends to under promise and over deliver. So here it is, the Tuesday before launch day and I’m obsessively checking my Apple order status and the UPS page for any signs of movement. This year was not different at all. I’ve heard tales of people originally within the same delivery window as me already having their delivery dates moved up to 11/3. I’m praying for an Apple miracle.

So much for a a changed man with a new attitude. It’s the same as it always was: “WHEN’S IT GONNA BE HERE!?!?!?!?!?”

Share your story and your order status. Let’s help each other out. Give each other some hope.

Merecat

Oct 29, 2017
Visit site
ordered through at&t. i have a 11/2-11/10 ship date. so I'm not sure if i'll get it on the 3rd. Hoping I will. We shall wait and see

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
Be sure to come to the forums on Friday. I'm sure all of us who are getting our phones on Friday will be more than happy to tell you all about it!

aximtreo

May 24, 2011
Visit site
Pre-ordered from AT&T today with 10/29 - 11/06 ship date. That's OK, maybe the second level of units will be hotter than the first ones. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.