I Have an iPhone X: AMA!

Lyall Demorrow

Sep 20, 2014
Visit site
In your review, you say that there is a setting to make Face ID quicker and it works at more of an angle. How much of an angle are you talking about? If I’m sitting in a normal position at a table, and the phone is sitting flat on the table, will Face ID still work at that angle? Or would I need to lift the phone slightly?

Alex Rodriguez Jr.

Mar 22, 2015
Visit site
Using Apple Pay, is there any issue switching between payment methods when using Apple Pay in an app. For example, we can currently change before putting our thumb down. If we look to change, is it going to authorize the default card before we can stop it to switch payment?

EagleFox007

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
Hi Rene, I love watching you in MacBreak Weekly with Leo Laporte. I’m a big fan and you’re the smartest man in that show. My question is not technical but more of your experience using the phone. Anyway, what is your first impression as soon as you hold the phone in your hand? Does it really look good? Does it feel really nice when you hold it in your hand? Does the “horn” bother you? Did it live up to your expectations? Looking forward to seeing you in MacBreak weekly today!

Last edited:

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
And I do have a question, when you send an AniMoji to a non iPhone X what do they see? Is it a video or is it the animated emoji ?

Merecat

Oct 29, 2017
Visit site
How’s the battery life? Also, I’m coming from an iPhone 7 Plus, will I miss the size of the Plus model?

Thanks for answering our questions!

Abu Khadija

Oct 19, 2016
Visit site
Hi Rene, I love watching you in MacBreak Weekly with Leo Laporte. I’m a big fan and you’re the smartest man in that show. My question is not technical but more of your experience using the phone. Anyway, what is your first impression as soon as you hold the phone in your hand? Does it really look good? Does it feel really nice when you hold it in your hand? Does the “horn” bother you? Did it live up to your expectations? Looking forward to seeing you in MacBreak weekly today!

Is Macbreak Weekly on podcasts or somewhere else?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2