Is the excitement / excruciating wait getting to anyone else?

murtzjaffer

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
I can't shake the excitement! I don't know why. It happens before every release. I find I am constantly in here trying to find something to help the wait go faster.

I can't be the only one right?

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
I am excited. It's not an overwhelming excitement, though. I'm looking forward to working with the device and determining if it's worth all it's been made out to be and the cost. The closer we get to Friday them more excited I'll get though, I'm sure.

murtzjaffer

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
I am much more excited about this one than past pre-orders. I am not sure why. Last year my carrier had a last minute delay which soured the experience

murtzjaffer

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
My case arrived today so that is only adding to it. I have made this whole checklist of what I need to do to prepare. Do a hard back up. Go to my carrier to get AppleCare (we couldn't do it online for some odd reason) and activate. Do the restore. Sell my old iPhone 7 plus. Sigh.

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
Super excited. Friday can’t get here soon enough. I am kind of glad that I’m super busy this week ... will make the week go by faster.

EagleFox007

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
Very excited especially I was able to get the store pickup option at 8AM so I’ll be picking up my phone as soon as the store open! I don’t have to wait all day long for UPS to arrive feeling like a hostage at home just like I did in the past! I can’t wait!!!

sunnysideup22125

Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
I’m getting excited. I was totally losing interest but now I can’t wait for Friday to get here.

I’ve got my iPhone 7plus listed for sale. Hoping to get it sold before the new phone is out and that alone started to get me alil amped. I’ve ordered 4 cases that should be arriving any day now...just cheap cute ones and my screen protectors. Next up I think I wanna get a charging pad. I just kinda want the option not sure how much I’ll use it.

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
I’m getting excited. I was totally losing interest but now I can’t wait for Friday to get here.

I’ve got my iPhone 7plus listed for sale. Hoping to get it sold before the new phone is out and that alone started to get me alil amped. I’ve ordered 4 cases that should be arriving any day now...just cheap cute ones and my screen protectors. Next up I think I wanna get a charging pad. I just kinda want the option not sure how much I’ll use it.

I sold my 7 before the announcement and have been using my backup phone (SE) for over a month and I’m dying for a bigger screen.

sunnysideup22125

Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
One thing I like about the Tim Cook era is being able to order cases and a screen protector prior to launch. I always hated that when launch day would come around and I’d be driving around trying to find some cheap case and cut to fit screen protector until good ones were released. The iPhone releases were shrouded in so much secrecy and I don’t care what they say about how strong the glass is I’d always end up with some small but glaring scratch.

My cases and screen protectors should be here Thursday so when I go pick up my phone I won’t have to put it Sunglass microfiber baggy to protect it from the dangers that lurk in my purse.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2