Re: AT&T Preorder

Mine shipped out today due tomorrow original ship dates 2nd to 10th
I purchased a 64gb sikver
a8bc2c35093264088a6ddc7bc6e799dc.jpg

Last edited:

Merecat

Oct 29, 2017
Visit site
I’m hoping it just comes anyways tomorrow even though I didn’t get an update of shipping info lmao. Not like I’ll be able to use it tomorrow anyways. iPhone launch is going to kick my *** haha. Gonna be a lot of disappointed customers because I see we’re only getting one 64 GB Space gray and one 256 Silver

cjvitek

Jul 5, 2008
Visit site
Mine is listed as "loaded on the delivery truck" by UPS. Trying to see how long I can wait around before I head to work in case it gets delivered in the morning.

crownr0yal

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I just got my face played. I was randomly stalking my door and I saw a FedEx express van in the parking lot. I stood outside and waited for him to get out or drive over, but after talking on his phone, the guy turns around and drives off. I called FedEx because I think I know what the hang up is. They called me back and they’re going to try to get him back here in the next half hour. The wait continues....

o4liberty

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
Re: AT&T Preorder

What’s too small? The screen or the form factor?
The device itself. For the price it's a regulars iPhone nothing special wouldn't recommend upgrading from a 7 or 8 to get the X. I thought for sure the screen would be bigger than it was oh well it will be up for sale tonight.

Crown R0yal

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
Just picked received mine not impressed at all going back way too small

I'm having the same struggle. The screen isn't small, but the phone itself is. I have been using a 7+ for a year and I LOVE the how it feels in my hand. I'm going to go see if a case will solve my problem. If not, I'm just gonna have to return this one and get an 8+.

o4liberty

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
I'm having the same struggle. The screen isn't small, but the phone itself is. I have been using a 7+ for a year and I LOVE the how it feels in my hand. I'm going to go see if a case will solve my problem. If not, I'm just gonna have to return this one and get an 8+.

Really no wow factor for me it’s hard to explain.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2