AT&T Preorder

cjvitek

Jul 5, 2008
Visit site
Mine is still listed as "preparing to ship", with an arrival date on Nov 3. Getting nervous about it getting here.

Alex Rodriguez Jr.

Mar 22, 2015
Visit site
So I spoke to more people who preordered the 8 and they said that they got shipping notices Thursday morning around 6am. The previous people told me Wednesday evening. So, hopefully, we will all wake up with tracking info like Christmas morning.

luvesuga

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I'm so happy for y'all. I'll just be over here like...
7c8c773e0e1f72a7c5096ef1d65f7c2f.jpg

Crown R0yal

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
Just chiming in! Tomorrow by 3pm! I've already asked my neighbor to come over because I have a meeting at 3pm out of town. Hopefully it comes before!! Yay!

scorpiodsu

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
Anyone else Fedex delivery say anything about a signature needed? Mine doesn’t and interesting AT&T would ship an expensive device with some signature. Of course it’s good for people who can’t be at home. But really just curious if most others see the same.

Alex Rodriguez Jr.

Mar 22, 2015
Visit site
Anyone else Fedex delivery say anything about a signature needed? Mine doesn’t and interesting AT&T would ship an expensive device with some signature. Of course it’s good for people who can’t be at home. But really just curious if most others see the same.

My experience is limited with FedEx but I’d still recommend everyone be home. Folks know these phones are coming and will surely steal some. I’m actually concerned about some candles I had delivered today. I saw on my Ring Doorbell that the box is extremely similar in size to a phone box lol. I live in a good neighborhood but people are desperate for this phone.

decarlo4

Aug 9, 2010
Visit site
I ordered a 256gb silver @ 8:30 central on launch day and it still shows processing. I received an email and text 3 hours after I ordered that said I was good to go but nothing since :-(. I had/have a shipping range of 11/2-11/10. I was really hoping for a launch day delivery.

Merecat

Oct 29, 2017
Visit site
I ordered a 256gb silver @ 8:30 central on launch day and it still shows processing. I received an email and text 3 hours after I ordered that said I was good to go but nothing since :-(. I had/have a shipping range of 11/2-11/10. I was really hoping for a launch day delivery.

you're in the same boat as me :/. same color, size and everything

luvesuga

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site

Last year FedEx left my iPhone 7 Plus in front of my apartment door. And everyone in this building has to pass by my door to get to their apartments. Luckily my husband decided to get off early that day and was able to get it.

acroyle

Sep 14, 2016
Visit site
That's why I had mine shipped to my work.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro