AT&T Preorder

Alex Rodriguez Jr.

Mar 22, 2015
Visit site
Today is D day. If they don’t start shipping today (Wednesday) there is no way we all get it Friday. One day shipping Thurs to Fri is too risky. I’m willing to bet one day shipping Wednesday to Thursday with a hold to ensure supply is where it needs to be.

Merecat

Oct 29, 2017
Visit site
Today is D day. If they don’t start shipping today (Wednesday) there is no way we all get it Friday. One day shipping Thurs to Fri is too risky. I’m willing to bet one day shipping Wednesday to Thursday with a hold to ensure supply is where it needs to be.

Yup, I hate to admit it, but this is what I think it is as well.

luvesuga

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I've already accepted that I'm not getting a shipping notice this week lol. That way I won't be too disappointed just in case it doesn't happen.

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
My order is still sitting in preparing to ship.....has not moved at all.....but still says nov 3 delivery? Very odd !

Perfectly normal. I've had launch day iPhones that had shown preparing for delivery until the afternoon before and they still came on launch day.

dirtygeek

Oct 29, 2017
Visit site
I just spoke to AT&T, rep suggests since I’m slated for 12/4 - 12/18, to cancel this order, and if I wait 3 days and order again it’ll arrive in 2 business days after that...

I couldn’t get it to make sense to me. Does this make sense to anyone else?

jdubb82

Mar 4, 2014
Visit site
I just spoke to AT&T, rep suggests since I’m slated for 12/4 - 12/18, to cancel this order, and if I wait 3 days and order again it’ll arrive in 2 business days after that...

I couldn’t get it to make sense to me. Does this make sense to anyone else?

Oh no I would wait. If it's going to be available to ship then your order would be pushed up I would think.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner