AT&T Preorder

luvesuga

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Same model? Because that will impact the shipping as well.

I kind of feel stupid staying up until 3am when I could have woken up at my normal 5:30am and probably still gotten my phone. Probably with less headaches, too. :rotfl:

Good question. When I logged in at 5:55 they had the 256 Silver for November 3rd-10th so I snatched it up.

Crown R0yal

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
I have a Silver 256 GB on the way. Ordered at 6:30 am EST and my order is still In Progress. I've gotten the We're Good to Go email. I just wanna sit at home on Friday with my door open and waaaaait!

Crown R0yal

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
You got a shipping notice from AT&T?

No, not yet. A window between 11/2 and 11/10. I wish I had used the Apple Store app, but because I used another lines upgrade, I had to use myAT&T so I wouldn't have to wait for a confirmation code via text message and blah blah blah.

I'm trying to figure out how to do the trick where you use your order number and put it in the tracking thing for UPS and FedEx and see where it is before you get a shipping notice.

maverick96

Jun 17, 2009
Visit site
No, not yet. A window between 11/2 and 11/10. I wish I had used the Apple Store app, but because I used another lines upgrade, I had to use myAT&T so I wouldn't have to wait for a confirmation code via text message and blah blah blah.

I'm trying to figure out how to do the trick where you use your order number and put it in the tracking thing for UPS and FedEx and see where it is before you get a shipping notice.
https://www.gottabemobile.com/how-to-find-my-iphone-x-tracking-number-now/

Hopefully this helps!

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
I haven't seen anyone anywhere get a shipping notice from AT&T. Yet, all the other carriers appear to be shipping?

Yes mine shipped with T-Mobile today. No shipping email from them yet but logged into my account and it said shipped with tracking from UPS. It’s in Louisville KY right now. Seems to be held there for the mean time.

gdruin74

Nov 22, 2011
Visit site
I ordered at 4:00am central on pre-order date from ATT website. Got a Nov. 3 ship date. Order status changed to preparing to ship yesterday. Ordered 256g Silver

Alex Rodriguez Jr.

Mar 22, 2015
Visit site
Wondering how much longer we have to wait for tracking info?

In speaking with those who preordered the 8/8+ from AT&T directly, it seems as though we should start getting tracking numbers late tonight into tomorrow. I am assuming those happens because, unlike Apple, I would expect AT&T’s stock to be stateside.

maverick96

Jun 17, 2009
Visit site
In speaking with those who preordered the 8/8+ from AT&T directly, it seems as though we should start getting tracking numbers late tonight into tomorrow. I am assuming those happens because, unlike Apple, I would expect AT&T’s stock to be stateside.
Awesome. I was thinking AT&T's stock had to be stateside already.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2