AT&T Preorder

dirtygeek

Oct 29, 2017
Visit site
Anyone else’s order look like this? Curious when I’ll get it.

c27ce660730ad3d7e56806123fe28f2b.jpg

Alex Rodriguez Jr.

Mar 22, 2015
Visit site
I ordered a new Apple Watch 3 with the same order, it delivers tomorrow.

Oh, makes sense. I went to check both of my phones. I was like "man, I think I'm in trouble" :rotfl:

To answer your original question, my non-upgrade purchase shows one item and says preparing to ship. My upgrade purchase shows 2 times (like yours) and still says in progress. I have only been charged for one taxes charge at this point.

As my 6 Plus is dying (literally) I am more concerned with my purchase, the one that says preparing to ship :cool:

Alex Rodriguez Jr.

Mar 22, 2015
Visit site
No it originally had a larger range, including earlier dates, I think because of the watch being in the same order

After their pre order fiascos, I got my orders in at 3:45am and 3:47am. ET. The first says preparing to ship, the second says in progress. Both have maintained a delivery date of Nov 3. I hope that means I’m safe.

swimbikemom2

Sep 16, 2017
Visit site
My order has not moved out of in progress with a ship date of Nov 3.... really wonder if I’m getting it Nov 3...I would think it needs to process today tomorrow to get here in time.... I’ll keep ya posted

Alex Rodriguez Jr.

Mar 22, 2015
Visit site
My order has not moved out of in progress with a ship date of Nov 3.... really wonder if I’m getting it Nov 3...I would think it needs to process today tomorrow to get here in time.... I’ll keep ya posted

Same with my fiancé’s. What time did you order? Also, they could process Thursday morning, overnight, and we’d still get it. One of my orders has moved to preparing to ship. However, that one was NOT a device upgrade/trade in.

luvesuga

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I have a hard time with AT&T cancelling my orders without an explanation.

They assigned a phone number on Saturday but the order keeps disappearing from my account. Guess I'll see what happens in the next few days.

Alex Rodriguez Jr.

Mar 22, 2015
Visit site
I have a hard time with AT&T cancelling my orders without an explanation.

They assigned a phone number on Saturday but the order keeps disappearing from my account. Guess I'll see what happens in the next few days.

That is just crappy AT&T issues. If the original link still leads to the order, you should be fine.. but don't hold me to that, it is AT&T.

Alex Rodriguez Jr.

Mar 22, 2015
Visit site
Sometimes the link works and sometimes it doesn't. The OP ordered 15 minutes before me though. Interested to see how this goes.

Same model? Because that will impact the shipping as well.

I kind of feel stupid staying up until 3am when I could have woken up at my normal 5:30am and probably still gotten my phone. Probably with less headaches, too. :rotfl:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nijolcreative