Glass screen protector or not???

Cladster

Nov 28, 2016
Visit site
The leather case will get grippier over time, but yeah it’s more slippery than silicone.

Glad i ordered the Apple Silcone as just found out the ebay seller i ordered the UAG off don't even have any till Wednesday next week, dodgy selling no stock. Wondered why they never replied with postage details.
Have offered refund might wait and see what the Apple case is like first, running naked all over now, its like walking on glass with this phone ;)

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
Glad i ordered the Apple Silcone as just found out the ebay seller i ordered the UAG off don't even have any till Wednesday next week, dodgy selling no stock. Wondered why they never replied with postage details.
Have offered refund might wait and see what the Apple case is like first, running naked all over now, its like walking on glass with this phone ;)

Nice! Which color did you get?

sekelani

Jul 27, 2015
Visit site
I have one on mine and I absolutely love it.
183b530dac14f0895b3475af56e22ef8.jpg

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Glass screen was installed in the  store and the phone returned to its box to be activated upon arrival at home. It’s a must. Lol

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Glass screen was installed in the  store and the phone returned to its box to be activated upon arrival at home. It’s a must. Lol

how does it look? Did they use the machine? When I got the anti-glare put on they just used the template the protector came with.
Going to switch to glass, the anti-glare doesn't look as good with the anti-glare coating. Have some Spigen coming based on @Garz testimonial but if I have a problem with them I'll just get the Belkin.

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
how does it look? Did they use the machine? When I got the anti-glare put on they just used the template the protector came with.
Going to switch to glass, the anti-glare doesn't look as good with the anti-glare coating. Have some Spigen coming based on @Garz testimonial but if I have a problem with them I'll just get the Belkin.

They didn’t use the “big” machine I’ve seen them use before but he pulled some apparatus from the box on the table and flawlessly installed my SP.

@Garz is right about Spigen! I normally buy and install my own SP but since the purchase of the X was a bit of a surprise I went with the Belkin from . Usually though, it’s all Spigen GLAS.tR Slim all the time!

I might end up buying some just to have on hand. They’re like 8 bucks for 2 as opposed to 40 bucks for one from !

dasupaman23

Jun 16, 2008
Visit site
For me this phone is too expensive to not use a screen protector. I work outside in all conditions so I need the most protection there. I did try something new this time around. Ended up with a privacy tempered glass. Got this one:

iPhone X Screen Protector, Maxboost (Privacy Black, 3 Packs) iPhone X Tempered Glass Screen Protector Privacy Screen Protectors Glass Anti-Spy/Scratch/Fingerprint (Work with most case) Easy Install https://www.amazon.com/dp/B073DMF1Y...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUimUvbUpU3010950

I like that it came with an application frame. So the install was quick and easy. Went on perfect. Not sure how I feel about the privacy screen yet. It’s like having a tint on your car. You especially notice it in situations where you want the screen to be as bright as possible. It won’t get as bright as it used to.

I did order the Spigen ones too

msm0511

Trusted Member
May 6, 2009
twitter.com

bakron1

Ambassador
Mar 27, 2015
Visit site

Forum statistics

Threads
Members