I still prefer Spigen. It’s 1/10 of the cost at $4 per screen protector and quality is excellent.
    That’s understandable, and I respect that Sir.
    12-31-2017 08:32 AM
    Wow, I wish I could be that lucky. I’ve never dropped my phone from that high, but I have had two separate phones get bumped off tables and the screen broke both times.
    Well as it was falling (in slow motion to me watching it tumble down the ladder), in my mind I had already called Tmobile and ordered the 8+ since I was SURE the screen was shattered. I was utterly stunned when I picked it up and no damage. I did my a lottery ticket on the way home but it didn't win.
    12-31-2017 05:29 PM
    The only device I would put screen protector on is my Nintendo Switch!
    12-31-2017 08:59 PM
    I always use screen protectors. Glass when possible. Can’t seem to fully enjoy the phones without doing what I can to protect them.
    robertk328 likes this.
    01-02-2018 03:01 AM
    I've dropped my 7+ from the top of a 6 foot ladder and no damage (case and screen protector). My wife knocked her 7+ off the top of her car and only a small scratch on the back (screen protector and no case). My son dropped his 6s+ from his waist and shattered the screen (case and screen protector).
    It really is more angle that the phone lands, if it hits anything else on the way down, etc. more than anything else. I've seen falls in Otterbox cases crack a screen, and falls with no case or screen protectors from similar heights do no damage on the same floor. And pretty much all types of damage in between.

Well and a little luck doesn't hurt.
    01-04-2018 09:53 AM
    I always use screen protectors. Glass when possible. Can’t seem to fully enjoy the phones without doing what I can to protect them.
    I always feel “safe” with a screen protector installed. Although there’s that other feeling of enjoyment without one, due to how clean and sleek it the display looks without.
    01-04-2018 05:00 PM
    I always feel “safe” with a screen protector installed. Although there’s that other feeling of enjoyment without one, due to how clean and sleek it the display looks without.
    I’ve scratched an iPhone screen every single time I didn’t use one. Now to me, it’s not worth not using one.
    tadpoles likes this.
    01-04-2018 05:28 PM
    Last stone I didn’t use one it was way back with a Note 2...and that ended badly in that I got a scratch that I could see which is one too many. I’ll be using screen protectors from here on out until screens are proven to be scratch proof in daily use. I like my phones as flawless as possible... OCD.
    01-04-2018 06:49 PM
    Last stone I didn’t use one it was way back with a Note 2...and that ended badly in that I got a scratch that I could see which is one too many. I’ll be using screen protectors from here on out until screens are proven to be scratch proof in daily use. I like my phones as flawless as possible... OCD.
    Me too. I’m OCD like that. Get a single scratched and I’m ticked for as long as I own the phone. So as much as I like not using a screen protector, that won’t happen anymore.
    robertk328 likes this.
    01-04-2018 07:37 PM
209 ... 789