Never used a screen protector before on any of my phones. Even when I had the iPhone 8 Plus. But when I got the X Saturday, I had them put one on. The Zagg cost me $40. I’m not taking any chances with this thing. You can’t really tell it’s on unless you look really close.
    11-20-2017 08:20 PM
    Never used a screen protector before on any of my phones. Even when I had the iPhone 8 Plus. But when I got the X Saturday, I had them put one on. The Zagg cost me $40. I’m not taking any chances with this thing. You can’t really tell it’s on unless you look really close.
    I hated them on my 6s but like this one a lot. Much thinner and not as noticeable.
    11-21-2017 05:44 PM
    Not a fan of screen protectors ever.. but I am gentle with my phones... I can see the upside, but I have never needed one and the one time I did it got all gummy and I never went back...
    11-21-2017 09:56 PM
    Putting a screen protector is against my religion.
    11-22-2017 10:46 PM
    What?
    11-23-2017 07:20 AM
    Is there a glass screen protector without the notch cutout that also happens to be edge to edge AND case friendly? I bought 2 from Tozo on Amazon. I applied perfectly, but unfortunately with the Apple silicone & leather cases the edges lift and won’t stay on screen. So looking for edge to edge, no notch cutout and case friendly. It’s a hard one to find!
    I bought the iCarez for iPhone X from amazon. Edge to Edge, case friendly, and it covers the notch. I LOVE these. 7.99 for 2 of them as well.
    songbird likes this.
    11-23-2017 10:18 AM
    These screen protectors that cover the notch are not affecting all the technology and camera in that notch???
    11-23-2017 10:20 PM
    These screen protectors that cover the notch are not affecting all the technology and camera in that notch???
    I've not seen any issues at all. FaceID works just as fast and accurate, camera is fine (although I never use that camera except for FaceTime anyhow)
    11-24-2017 11:28 AM
    I put a Rhinoshield Edge2Edge screen protector on mine and no issues at all. Given the cost of screen replacement without AppleCare+ let a lone with coverage its not something I am willing to risk. The only downside with screen protectors is when you want to go between a regular case and a waterproof full coverage case you have to remove the screen protector.
    11-26-2017 09:51 AM
    11-30-2017 02:32 PM
    No and it’s much to expensive. Go with Spigen. Perfect fit when installed properly and very cheap. Less than $10 for two.
    Keith Molloy likes this.
    12-01-2017 09:40 AM
    I am using Rhinoshield, its Edge to Edge and fully covers the top lens areas https://rhinoshield.io/pages/main-pa...tempered-glass its a bit more than Spigen and others but I prefer not getting the rainbow effect for the others.
    12-01-2017 04:49 PM
    I am using Rhinoshield, its Edge to Edge and fully covers the top lens areas https://rhinoshield.io/pages/main-pa...tempered-glass its a bit more than Spigen and others but I prefer not getting the rainbow effect for the others.
    I think that's going to be my next purchase if my cheap ESR one from Amazon cracks eventually. I'll eventually be using a Rhino case anyway and they say that protector is compatible with their cases even though it's edge to edge.
    12-01-2017 05:16 PM
    Anker Karapax for iP x is great. Have used glass screen covers w/ mixed results until Anker.
    Decided to try this one, given it has the guide. Installed it about 30h ago with no issues. I like it very much. Not very noticeable and screen looks almost like there is no protector. You can see that there is a protector when looking at the notch area when the screen is OFF.

Had the Apple installed $40 BELKIN for three days or so before it was mysteriously damaged. No way I’m spending that kind of money again. With prior phones, I had been installing my own for less than $10 for multi- packs. Thought I’d splurge for perfection with a ‘professionally, high quality ‘ installed protector. Big fail for me.
    12-01-2017 11:14 PM
    Always used glass. Started with the zero lemon until the Rhinoshield glass was delivered.
    12-02-2017 08:45 AM
    Screen protectors are necessary but a pain in the *** to put on sometimes. I have one on my X but I didn’t allign it right and it’s a bit crooked, but I don’t give a dayam at least it’s protected mostly. I want to take it off and just go clean, but without it on it’s gonna get scratched somehow.
    12-15-2017 08:35 PM
    Screen protectors are necessary but a pain in the *** to put on sometimes. I have one on my X but I didn’t allign it right and it’s a bit crooked, but I don’t give a dayam at least it’s protected mostly. I want to take it off and just go clean, but without it on it’s gonna get scratched somehow.
    It can get annoying.
    Have you tried the hinge method?
    12-15-2017 08:39 PM
    That’s exactly why I wanted the Belkin. The reviews are pretty bad though.

Are they? That surprises me. We have the Belkins on all our X's and they've been absolutely flawless.
    12-17-2017 09:18 AM
    Are they? That surprises me. We have the Belkins on all our X's and they've been absolutely flawless.
    Yep!
    If you check the ratings on the Apple website it has always been bad.
    12-17-2017 09:31 AM
    I had Best Buy put mine on. First time I have ever used one. I can't tell it's on and glad I have the extra protection.
    TripleOne likes this.
    12-17-2017 06:02 PM
    I had Best Buy put mine on. First time I have ever used one. I can't tell it's on and glad I have the extra protection.
    I like the feeling of knowing that it’s protected
    12-17-2017 07:54 PM
    Cannot stress enough how good the Whitestone dome protector is for anyone looking for a screen protector! Expensive but totally worth it in my view
    12-18-2017 03:54 PM
    Theirs are just so expensive. Since I have to do mine and wife’s, I do the Spigen. $8 for 2. And since I do the hinge method install, I get them perfect every time. I do both for $8 compared to $80 for 2 at Apple. And you can see I get these perfect. https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...6cee6fccc4.jpg
    Do the Spigen ones collect any dust along the edges?
    12-19-2017 08:41 AM
    Do the Spigen ones collect any dust along the edges?
    It does. But not as bad a Zagg. I have tried belkin, Spigen, anker, and Zagg Glass over the years. Never seen one that won’t trap lint around the edges.
    felloffthetruck likes this.
    12-19-2017 01:54 PM
    Had the Belkin glass screen protector installed at an Apple Store because it has a year warranty with in store installation & replacement. The first one cracked in my brief case- not even dropped. Apple replaced it at no charge. After installation of the 2nd one, my long press and other screen presses failed frequently - so I took it back for a full refund. My case has a protective lip, and I have Applecare- no screen protector for me!
    cyberpaw likes this.
    12-19-2017 05:25 PM
209 ... 56789