Thanks for the information, I have the Apple OEM leather case on mine, so I will have to look at the case friendly one.
    The edge to edge one I have says it's case friendly, but I'm not sure if that just means for Sonix cases. The edge to edge one might work on the Apple leather, just not sure. The flat glass one is $15.00 cheaper.
    https://www.amazon.com/iPhone-Sonix-...mUvbUpU3011077
    11-08-2017 10:55 AM
    Got the Spigen per @Garz recommendation and like it a lot. Thankfully there were 2 as I got some dust under the first one (right in the middle) and took it off. Second is much better if very slightly off center as I have a bit of rainbow on the edge. Better than that speck of dust though! I’ll order more just to have. Worth the $8 easily.
    Garz and mumfoau like this.
    11-12-2017 07:40 PM
    Got the Spigen per @Garz recommendation and like it a lot. Thankfully there were 2 as I got some dust under the first one (right in the middle) and took it off. Second is much better if very slightly off center as I have a bit of rainbow on the edge. Better than that speck of dust though! I’ll order more just to have. Worth the $8 easily.
    I got mine perfectly aligned first try. No rainbow effect. And no dust either! That drives me nuts.
    11-12-2017 07:48 PM
    I always get my Spigens aligned correctly the first time. @robertk328 #amateur
    11-12-2017 08:36 PM
    I got the Zagg and am not digging it because I have the infamous rainbow after the rep installed it a hair too low. Boooo.
    I got the Bodyguardz Pure 2 from AT&T. It comes with an alignment tool and goes on 100% Perfect.
    The only downsize is that it's $40. plus tax.
    11-12-2017 08:44 PM
    I got the Bodyguardz Pure 2 from AT&T. It comes with an alignment tool and goes on 100% Perfect.
    The only downsize is that it's $40. plus tax.
    You can get 10 spigens for that price :P
    11-12-2017 08:44 PM
    You can get 10 spigens for that price :P
    And no alignment tray which makes the install perfect.

I also ordered this: 2 Glass with the guide for $7.85 and free prime shipping.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B074L1MQ4F/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
    11-12-2017 08:46 PM
    And no alignment tray which makes the install perfect.

I also ordered this: 2 Glass with the guide for $7.85 and free prime shipping.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B074L1MQ4F/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I don’t need an alignment tray. My install is perfect. First try. With the handles it provides on top and bottom, it’s not hard.
    felloffthetruck likes this.
    11-12-2017 08:49 PM
    Never tried it with the handles. I’m a hinge method kinda guy.
    11-12-2017 09:11 PM
    Never tried it with the handles. I’m a hinge method kinda guy.
    Oh I do the hinge method too. But the handles are good for people who don’t know how to do that.
    mumfoau likes this.
    11-12-2017 09:35 PM
    https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...3d013858c1.jpg

I don’t need an alignment tray. My install is perfect. First try. With the handles it provides on top and bottom, it’s not hard.
    Is it possible you can take a closeup pic of how the fit is with an Apple case? I’ve been searching for an edge to edge with no notch cutout, no luck there. I’ve heard good things about Belkin, but want to see it with a case and how close it goes around the edges. I know there is a notch cutout (I wonder why they have those), but it seems to be the best out there?
    11-12-2017 11:27 PM
    Is it possible you can take a closeup pic of how the fit is with an Apple case? I’ve been searching for an edge to edge with no notch cutout, no luck there. I’ve heard good things about Belkin, but want to see it with a case and how close it goes around the edges. I know there is a notch cutout (I wonder why they have those), but it seems to be the best out there?
    With screen off and on. Very hard to get and edge to edge because of the curved glass.
    songbird and felloffthetruck like this.
    11-12-2017 11:48 PM
    Thank you for the pictures. Do you ever have issues or find it annoying when your fingers reach the edges of the screen protector? I had one similar on my 6S Plus and hated that feeling so never used screen protectors until this X. I like having edge to edge, but sadly the edges lift up when using an Apple silicone case
    11-12-2017 11:51 PM
    Thank you for the pictures. Do you ever have issues or find it annoying when your fingers reach the edges of the screen protector? I had one similar on my 6S Plus and hated that feeling so never used screen protectors until this X. I like having edge to edge, but sadly the edges lift up when using an Apple silicone case
    I haven’t noticed any issues. Or maybe I just don’t notice. I’ve been using Spigen Glass for a few years now so maybe I’m just use to it.
    11-13-2017 12:36 AM
    I haven’t noticed any issues. Or maybe I just don’t notice. I’ve been using Spigen Glass for a few years now so maybe I’m just use to it.
    For $8 I’ll try it out and see. Thank you for your input though!
    11-13-2017 12:43 AM
    I always get my Spigens aligned correctly the first time. @robertk328 #amateur
    lol

the trick was when I pulled the inside part off, the outside started to peel (I left the handles part on instead of taking it off first). I think that was my downfall. It's not noticeable that it's off a hair so I'm ok but I'll order some more just to have and probably try again for grins.
    11-13-2017 05:01 AM
    Ugh @Garz, that blue case looks beddy nice (Borat voice)!
    11-13-2017 05:42 AM
    There are quite a few of them on amazon. I just searched iPhone X edge to edge screen protector. I saw at least 14 on the front page.

https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_s...mUvbUpU3013374
    Last edited by msm0511; 11-13-2017 at 06:43 AM. Reason: Added link
    songbird likes this.
    11-13-2017 06:42 AM
    With screen off and on. Very hard to get and edge to edge because of the curved glass. https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...17224a0b85.jpg
    https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...f2ebfa7484.jpg
    That's a beauty. I bet the alignment tool from the Bodyguardz would also work with the Spigen glass.
    11-13-2017 07:10 AM
    I've never used a screen protector, except the built in one on my old iPhone 5 Otterbox Defender. I use the Otterbox Commuter on my 6s Plus with no screen protector. No scratches or nicks after more than 2 years. It's just not a must have for me.
    11-13-2017 07:52 AM
    There are quite a few of them on amazon. I just searched iPhone X edge to edge screen protector. I saw at least 14 on the front page.

https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_s...mUvbUpU3013631
    Thanks for that. I know there are plenty on Amazon and other places, but wanted to get input here on ones people have used. A lot on Amazon are low rated or not exactly what I’m looking for. I do appreciate the help though, thank you
    11-13-2017 09:13 PM
    Thanks for that. I know there are plenty on Amazon and other places, but wanted to get input here on ones people have used. A lot on Amazon are low rated or not exactly what I’m looking for. I do appreciate the help though, thank you
    Oh, sorry. Mine has the cutout for the notch on it. I’ll post a pic of it tomorrow so you can get an idea how it looks.
    songbird likes this.
    11-13-2017 09:18 PM
    I will get a regular screen protector. Not a fan of the tempered glass.
    11-13-2017 09:29 PM
    Anker Karapax for iP x is great. Have used glass screen covers w/ mixed results until Anker.

Pack comes with two, so i do swap out when one gets beat up. Easier than replacing screen itself for same.

New with Karapax for iPhone X is an orange device that looks like a case but is a placement tool. It’s brilliant. Absent the visual cues of home button, they have this simple plastic frame that clips on *like* a bumper. You place the screen within the guide - it only fits precisely and you couldn’t screw it up if you tried.

Genius!

Dust, always a thing. Since i have a back case, the dust collects in that groove with or without a screen protector. Dust either way, so dist with protected screen for me.
    11-14-2017 11:46 AM
    I’ve been searching for an edge to edge with no notch cutout, no luck there.
    Sorry it took so long, but I finally got around to getting those pics for you. With the screen on the cutout isn't super noticeable, but you can see it when the screen is off. Dust/lint is a mild annoyance as well since I keep my phone in my pocket all day at work. A quick wipe gets it off though.
    Glass screen protector or not???-20171114_163358.jpg

Glass screen protector or not???-20171114_163315.jpg
    11-14-2017 05:46 PM
220 ... 34567 ...