After spending so much on the X, doesn't it deserve a nice tempered glass screen protector too?
    Quis89 likes this.
    11-06-2017 06:58 PM
    I just had my local Apple store install the belkin Glass. I love these protectors and the warranty is fantastic. I have broken a few over the years without putting a scratch on my actual iPhone screen. The X version looks nice and fits like a glove.
    robertk328 likes this.
    11-06-2017 06:58 PM
    My Zagg InvisibleShield Glass+ should be arriving today.
    I have a Zagg on mine and love it. I usually don’t use a screen protector but felt I would with this phone.
    11-06-2017 07:03 PM
    That's why I don't have much luck with glass protectors, besides the higher likelihood of them coming up on the corners. The thicker material is more noticeable to me that it doesn't go to the edge but a crystal film style protector blends in more (to me). I like the Media Devil ones from amazon.

May have to try the Spigen one @Garz has above as that thing disappears on the phone! Garz did you use the hinge method on the side or top?
    The one I got is an edge to edge protector. The only part that doesn't go all the way to the edge is a cutout for the notch.
    11-06-2017 10:07 PM
    Is there a glass screen protector without the notch cutout that also happens to be edge to edge AND case friendly? I bought 2 from Tozo on Amazon. I applied perfectly, but unfortunately with the Apple silicone & leather cases the edges lift and won’t stay on screen. So looking for edge to edge, no notch cutout and case friendly. It’s a hard one to find!
    11-06-2017 10:35 PM
    I’ve tried installing a few from different brands and it’s tough to perfectly align the notch area. I might just head over to an Apple Store and get them to install the Belkin.

11-06-2017 11:01 PM
    I’ve tried installing a few from different brands and it’s tough to perfectly align the notch area. I might just head over to an Apple Store and get them to install the Belkin.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...c48ddb6216.jpg

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...6c9da4be2b.jpg
    I’d be happy with that install! I usually install them myself, I never get it perfect, I did end up getting the belkin SP installed at Apple on Saturday when I pick up my X! It’s so perfect
    TripleOne likes this.
    11-06-2017 11:27 PM
    The Zagg glass+ on the iPhone X is amazing. Perfect fit and is barely noticeable.
    travis4380 likes this.
    11-07-2017 12:14 AM
    I’d be happy with that install! I usually install them myself, I never get it perfect, I did end up getting the belkin SP installed at Apple on Saturday when I pick up my X! It’s so perfect
    Thank you for your kind words
    Can you please share a shot of your iPhone with the Belkin? And also a shot near the notch?
    11-07-2017 02:33 AM
    Is there a glass screen protector without the notch cutout that also happens to be edge to edge AND case friendly? I bought 2 from Tozo on Amazon. I applied perfectly, but unfortunately with the Apple silicone & leather cases the edges lift and won’t stay on screen. So looking for edge to edge, no notch cutout and case friendly. It’s a hard one to find!
    When screen protectors say case friendly they’re usually not edge to edge. They need to allow room on the edges for the lip of the case. I use an ultra thin case by Totallee. That’s the only reason I can use the edge to edge protectors.
    11-07-2017 04:47 AM
    Thank you for your kind words
    Can you please share a shot of your iPhone with the Belkin? And also a shot near the notch?
    Here is a couple pics.. Bad quality, sorry

[IMG]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/
    Last edited by violetjune; 11-07-2017 at 01:36 PM.
    11-07-2017 08:48 AM
    Haven’t used a screen protector since the iPhone 5. But, I take very good care of my device.
    11-07-2017 08:49 AM
    I usually always go with the AlphaGlass from Otterbox but this time it wasn’t available. I switched and got the Zeesa 3D Tempered Glass Screen Protector from Amazon and I really like it. The feel of it is smooth and it doesn’t smudge a lot. I recommend.
    11-07-2017 10:20 AM
    Haven’t used a screen protector since the iPhone 5. But, I take very good care of my device.
    Anytime I’ve done that even as careful as I am, I get light scratching in the oleophobic coating.
    11-07-2017 11:01 AM
    I got the Zagg and am not digging it because I have the infamous rainbow after the rep installed it a hair too low. Boooo.
    11-07-2017 11:02 AM
    I got the Zagg and am not digging it because I have the infamous rainbow after the rep installed it a hair too low. Boooo.
    That’s why I don’t let anybody install mine. They won’t take the same patience and care as I do. It’s not their device.
    11-07-2017 11:19 AM
    For the cost of this phone, I definitely threw it in a case and a screen protector before I even touched it. I haven't even seen the phone outside of the case, lol. I haven't noticed any loss of functionality. Screen use and clarity is great.
    dejanh likes this.
    11-07-2017 11:41 AM
    Anytime I’ve done that even as careful as I am, I get light scratching in the oleophobic coating.
    I understand everyone’s reasoning, I used to put a zagg protector on every phone I had but I like the feel of a naked screen, but that’s just me.
    11-07-2017 11:45 AM
    Ugh I am on my third install and no matter how exact I get it there is rainbowing

I’m about to go naked on the screen but I really don’t want to! It does look so much better without a protector
    11-07-2017 11:56 AM
    Yup of course you get light scratching. To all the people who say mine doesn’t have a mark, put it under a flashlight and there will be a bunch of hairline scratches in the coating just like you mention.

I just hate how all the dust gets caught in between the case and protector, it makes the phone look dirty
    11-07-2017 11:58 AM
    Yup of course you get light scratching. To all the people who say mine doesn’t have a mark, put it under a flashlight and there will be a bunch of hairline scratches in the coating just like you mention.

I just hate how all the dust gets caught in between the case and protector, it makes the phone look dirty
    Exactly. That is when I see the light scratching. It’s normally not seen under normal circumstances. But I know it’s there and when I go to sell it, I can’t sell it as a mint screen. Nobody wants to hear about scratching on a screen. No matter how minor it is.
    dejanh likes this.
    11-07-2017 01:19 PM
    Here is a couple pics.. Bad quality, sorry

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...48f2f4e757.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...342ca3d4f7.jpg[url]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/
    Thank you so much!
    11-07-2017 03:49 PM

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...c48ddb6216.jpg

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...6c9da4be2b.jpg
    I ended up getting the Spigen glass, will be here Friday, if it's no good i wont be using one at all.

Still no case though, returned my Apple Black leather, too slippery and opening for mute switch too small, have a UAG Monarch coming.
    11-07-2017 05:11 PM
    I ended up getting the Spigen glass, will be here Friday, if it's no good i wont be using one at all.

Still no case though, returned my Apple Black leather, too slippery and opening for mute switch too small, have a UAG Monarch coming.
    Nice!
    I’m just going to head over to an Apple store next week and get them to install the Belkin.
    The leather case will get grippier over time, but yeah it’s more slippery than silicone.
    11-07-2017 05:56 PM

I ripped off both my spigen glass protectors. Got the tech armor 2 pack and those are ever worse, they don’t even fit the screen. Going with no protector for now because I can’t deal with the rainbow effect
    11-07-2017 06:28 PM
209 12345 ...