So just to clarify, for the U.S., are we still at least able to purchase the phone online and do in-store pick up? I am not talking about what Apple did last year for the 7 series where you could reserve online and not pay until you go to the store to pick up. It sound like the above-mentioned article is referring to the reservation system Apple used for the 7 series.

Can someone confirm if we can still purchase the phone online and choose instore pick up?
    11-02-2017 02:40 PM
    So just to clarify, for the U.S., are we still at least able to purchase the phone online and do in-store pick up? I am not talking about what Apple did last year for the 7 series where you could reserve online and not pay until you go to the store to pick up. It sound like the above-mentioned article is referring to the reservation system Apple used for the 7 series.

Can someone confirm if we can still purchase the phone online and choose instore pick up?
    This is a reservation only and it’s different from purchasing it online but according to the Article that I read from CNET today, other counties can make reservation starting Nov 4th without paying anything until they get to the store which is the same case for me 2 years ago in the US. Right now, in the US only, they are saying they now require a payment before you pick it up in the store in order for you to make the reservation. I find this ridiculous! The only difference from online ordering is that the system is only looking at the stock in your local store. If they have it available at you local store, you can reserve it.
    11-02-2017 03:40 PM
    UPDATE...

Check your app today. I found several people this morning are saying store pickup availability are showing on their app. I checked my app and saw several of my nearby Apple stores have store pick up option but only the 256GB. For those people who missed the preorder, check it now if you want to get the iPhone 10 today.
    11-04-2017 09:03 AM
    UPDATE...

Check your app today. I found several people this morning are saying store pickup availability are showing on their app. I checked my app and saw several of my nearby Apple stores have store pick up option but only the 256GB. For those people who missed the preorder, check it now if you want to get the iPhone 10 today.
    There is store availability for almost all models in my area. I am thinking about reserving one for ATT (since it requires acct verification) and then asking them to give me a Verizon model when I get there. I am pretty sure I’ve had success doing that in the past.
    11-04-2017 09:56 AM

That's what I did at 8"03 this morning and picked it up at 12:30 today.
    eyecrispy likes this.
    11-04-2017 03:29 PM
30 12