Store pickup order status

kingweb

Aug 6, 2010
Visit site
I don’t understand why when I went to apple.com at exactly 3am ET, it said pickup in store date Nov 3, but delivery date if I wanted it shipped was about 2 weeks later. So I opted to pick it up from the apple store.

sunnysideup22125

Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
I don’t understand why when I went to apple.com at exactly 3am ET, it said pickup in store date Nov 3, but delivery date if I wanted it shipped was about 2 weeks later. So I opted to pick it up from the apple store.

Store stock and web stock are not the same. They’d already allocated “x” amount of phones to stores so when you went to order the web stock had already depleted but your local store stock had not yet. If you go to order online for the next few weeks it will probably say 5-6 weeks for delivery but the store inventories will also be updating every day so someone might be able to score a phone in person faster.

kingweb

Aug 6, 2010
Visit site
Store stock and web stock are not the same. They’d already allocated “x” amount of phones to stores so when you went to order the web stock had already depleted but your local store stock had not yet. If you go to order online for the next few weeks it will probably say 5-6 weeks for delivery but the store inventories will also be updating every day so someone might be able to score a phone in person faster.

I think you misunderstood what I meant.
I didn't mean go buy one and get lucky at the store. I meant buy one online and choose the option to pick up at the store vs shipping to my house.

This was also the case the instant the phone went on sale at 3am. I was refreshing the page every 3 or 4 seconds.

EagleFox007

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
I think you misunderstood what I meant.
I didn't mean go buy one and get lucky at the store. I meant buy one online and choose the option to pick up at the store vs shipping to my house.

This was also the case the instant the phone went on sale at 3am. I was refreshing the page every 3 or 4 seconds.

You were asking why the store pick up is different from the shipping option. He actually did explained it very well.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW