Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
1. Apple Store app
2. Apple Store Online
3. Online via your Wireless carrier
4. Wireless Carrier app
5. Best Buy or other retailer authorized to sell Apple products
6. Phone order to Customer Service of Apple or your wireless carrier.
7. Other.

RECON1

May 12, 2012
Visit site
1. Apple Store app
2. Apple Store Online
4. Wireless Carrier app
7. Other.

Called in to T-Mobile to order while trying to order via the app just in case.

EagleFox007

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
Apple store app. I was able to access it at 2:03AM Central time and completed 2:04AM. The phone is already on my favorite so all I need to do is choose a plan, tap on the agreement then used Apple Pay to pay.

cwilliams706

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
I used the Apple website for ours, but ended up finishing the one for my wife using the Apple Store app (it was converted to a reservation).

tmx31415

Dec 8, 2013
Visit site
1. Apple Store app
2. Apple Store Online
4. Wireless Carrier app
7. Other.

I had an issue with the  Store app when it went live. Either way, I got my order in via the online store. On another unrelated note, it’s all about the “U”!!! Go Canes!!!

ItnStln

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
Through the at&t website. The 256GB space gray X that I pre-ordered has a delivery date of November 3rd.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
...On another unrelated note, it’s all about the “U”!!! Go Canes!!!
No doubt about it, but dang, they have got to learn to start fast and put teams away BEFORE the 4th quarter or it’s going to come back and bite them in the arse at some point. Still, they can lose any other game except the one against Notre Dame....(Laughing)

shutter

Jan 13, 2009
Visit site
Apple store app, I tried to use my pc but got the same thing as the app, the place holder for the Apple store being down. I was pretty disappointed, I don’t think it was the app, but I do wonder why it wouldn’t let some of us in at 3:01 EST. I didn’t get in until 3:08 and confirmation email came at 3:11am.

evorc

Oct 15, 2010
Visit site
Mine was a breeze. I did the iPhone upgrade prep so by the time the preorder went live it was just one click and Touch ID confirmation to finish my order. Apple made up for the iPhone upgrade mess we went though last year not being able to preorder online for delivery by allowing us to prepare the upgrade before going live :).

I did another order for my uncle from AT&T website at 12:30am and still managed to get 11/3 delivery, go figure.

Merecat

Oct 29, 2017
Visit site
I work for AT&T, surprisingly we didn’t have people waiting at the door to place preorders , so my manager told me I could go ahead and get mine out the way.

Went ahead and placed an order for the 256GB in Silver. Shipping says between November 2nd - November 10th.

I could of easily put one to the side for myself on launch day, but I realized I’d feel bad that I have an unfair advantage considering we technically will get the X a few days before launch and keep them on the safe.

I’m excited and ready to wait like anyone else would!

Eddster

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
I ordered through T-Mo, Apple (iPhone App), and Best Buy. I’m keeping whichever one ships first and cancelling the other two. I think the T-Mo one is going to ship first, but that’s the only one that’s silver because it was the only one in 256GB still showing an 11/3 date. I really wanted space gray but if silver comes first I’m taking it. Haha I’m very impatient and excited to get one on launch day. Overall, ordering this year was a debacle though. In years past, I’ve used the Apple store app on my phone without issue. This year it let me down.

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
Other!
Bought it off an auction on eBay in Australia.
The seller changed the shipping address of the order to mine, so that it’ll be delivered straight from Apple.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janikhan1234