How did you order your iPhone X

Eddster

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
As I stated in my previous post, I ordered through T-Mobile’s website, Apple Store App, and Best Buy. Looks like T-Mobile came through as they charged my credit card this morning (Oct. 29th) and shipped my phone! I’ll be cancelling the Apple and Best Buy orders.
3e0bc978ac2d5da6746a5ed469190d46.png

Last edited:

flyinion

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site
Through the App on my iPhone for mine. It connected like 2 minutes in. Ended up being the same for my wife, but it kept getting the "we're working on something" message for like 10+ minutes into the pre-order. I resorted to trying to log in to the website on my PC but apparently she gave me the incorrect password (she was sleeping) and it wouldn't work. Went to ask her about it and her store app finally connected on her phone.

bakron1

Ambassador
Mar 27, 2015
Visit site
I ordered mine through my carrier T Mobile at 3:05 in the AM on the official preorder day. Already received the shipping confirmation and should be at my door this coming Thursday or Friday.

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
I ordered mine through my carrier T Mobile at 3:05 in the AM on the official preorder day. Already received the shipping confirmation and should be at my door this coming Thursday or Friday.

If you get yours Thursday, everyone here will be jealous.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
My confirmation says Nov 2nd or the 3rd so I was figuring it might get here on Thursday. As long as it shows up by the end of this week, I good with it.

Apple doesn’t allow carriers to release them early. They get held. Mine has been sitting idle in KY since yesterday and will likely still there until Thursday.
d7cff9ae84cbd82c36c8e7237a8dbed5.jpg
What date does tracking show?

bakron1

Ambassador
Mar 27, 2015
Visit site

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
Mine also shows ready for pickup, so your probably correct, I ordered my iPhone 8 on preorder day and it was here the following Friday so I am figuring this will probably be the same. Not worried.

Yeah if it’s ready for pickup you will get it Friday. Your good.

Ziich47

May 6, 2015
Visit site
6 after 3 failed. Called T-Mobile at 4.30 am eastern. Ordered silver 256 and silver 64. UPS estimated delivery 11/3. T-Mobile estimates 2-3.

badMojo69

Sep 1, 2012
Visit site
Apple store app at 2am CST had a Nov 17 deliver date for the 256GB Silver.
Went to sleep woke up at 6 am checked Tmobile at 7 am and they had shipping dates for Nov 3-10 for the same phone, so I did that. Today my tracking number says I'll be getting the phone on Nov 3rd via UPS I swiftly cancelled the Apple store order.

This is the 1st and last time I do one of Apples butt crack early morning pre orders unless it's for an iPad Pro OLED.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
Apple store app at 2am CST had a Nov 17 deliver date for the 256GB Silver.
Went to sleep woke up at 6 am checked Tmobile at 7 am and they had shipping dates for Nov 3-10 for the same phone, so I did that. Today my tracking number says I'll be getting the phone on Nov 3rd via UPS I swiftly cancelled the Apple store order.

This is the 1st and last time I do one of Apples butt crack early morning pre orders unless it's for an iPad Pro OLED.

Same here. Ordered right at midnight and had a 11/17 to 11/24 ship date with Apple store. Decided to try T-Mobile at 11:30am pacific time Friday nearly 12 hours after order started and placed an order with shipping date 11/3 to 11/10 ship date. It shipped and had 11/3 date on the tracking.

Behshad

Jun 8, 2009
Visit site
Tried for twenty minutes 3am ET
at one point it seemed like my order was going through and then I got a message that an iPhone as been reserved for me and follow email instruction. But didn’t get an email. Went to bed. 8am I had an email to click on the link to finalize my reservation and viola , November 3rd delivery. And shipped as we speak.

songbird

Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
I've been lucky & successful in ordering from Verizon's website & receiving the phone on launch day. Generally they have pre-orders open early, so I can quickly order. This year's ordering process was way too easy and I finished my order by 11:57 PM. By the time I got my order confirmation email people were already on Twitter saying the Apple app wasn't live and nor their site. So hopefully next year Verizon will keep their tradition and open early and make the process easy peasy!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro