I preordered my phone with a 2 year installment agreement. I opted for store pickup and will be picking it up at Apple store on the launch day. Can I still change my plan from 2 to 3-year plan to lower my monthly payment at the time I pickup the phone or it’s already too late to change?
    10-28-2017 10:52 AM
    It may too late to change it my friend.
    10-28-2017 11:06 AM
    I preordered my phone with a 2 year installment agreement. I opted for store pickup and will be picking it up at Apple store on the launch day. Can I still change my plan from 2 to 3-year plan to lower my monthly payment at the time I pickup the phone or it’s already too late to change?
    That is something you need to ask AT&T because they would be the best source of information regarding your AT&T billing.
    10-28-2017 03:17 PM
    That is something you need to ask AT&T because they would be the best source of information regarding your AT&T billing.
    I called Apple and AT&T and I might still have a chance but I have to wait until I get to the store and have the phone in my hand. At Apple store they have this program called Buyers remorse program. I can cancel it at the store then order it again but at least I already have the phone in my hand and reserved for me.
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    10-28-2017 03:44 PM
    I called Apple and AT&T and I might still have a chance but I have to wait until I get to the store and have the phone in my hand. At Apple store they have this program called Buyers remorse program. I can cancel it at the store then order it again but at least I already have the phone in my hand and reserved for me.
    That's interesting, please let us know how that turns out for you.
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    10-28-2017 03:54 PM
    That's interesting, please let us know how that turns out for you.
    Will do. I’ll keep you guys posted and see if that actually works.
    10-28-2017 03:55 PM
    Yes you can. Since you are within the return/buyers remorse period you can change your payment plan option. Of course you’ll just have to resign the papers.
    10-28-2017 05:06 PM
    Why change...the difference in your monthly payment isn’t very significant and if by chance you want to upgrade next year you’ll have to pay down a chunk of the phone because with the other plan you can’t upgrade until you’ve paid 80% of the phone off.
    10-28-2017 05:43 PM
    Why change...the difference in your monthly payment isn’t very significant and if by chance you want to upgrade next year you’ll have to pay down a chunk of the phone because with the other plan you can’t upgrade until you’ve paid 80% of the phone off.
    Because I have 2 more phones eligible for upgrade next year. I should have taken the 3 year on my 3rd phone that I just recently upgraded. I went too fast and the time is so crucial during the preorder process, I can’t afford to go back to my previous screen and change it. I’m fine if they cant change it but it would be nice if they can.
    10-28-2017 07:06 PM
    Yes you can. Since you are within the return/buyers remorse period you can change your payment plan option. Of course you’ll just have to resign the papers.
    That’s good to know. Thanks !
    10-28-2017 07:08 PM