AT&T Installment Plan

EagleFox007

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
I preordered my phone with a 2 year installment agreement. I opted for store pickup and will be picking it up at Apple store on the launch day. Can I still change my plan from 2 to 3-year plan to lower my monthly payment at the time I pickup the phone or it’s already too late to change?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I preordered my phone with a 2 year installment agreement. I opted for store pickup and will be picking it up at Apple store on the launch day. Can I still change my plan from 2 to 3-year plan to lower my monthly payment at the time I pickup the phone or it’s already too late to change?

That is something you need to ask AT&T because they would be the best source of information regarding your AT&T billing.

EagleFox007

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
That is something you need to ask AT&T because they would be the best source of information regarding your AT&T billing.

I called Apple and AT&T and I might still have a chance but I have to wait until I get to the store and have the phone in my hand. At Apple store they have this program called Buyers remorse program. I can cancel it at the store then order it again but at least I already have the phone in my hand and reserved for me.

cwilliams706

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
I called Apple and AT&T and I might still have a chance but I have to wait until I get to the store and have the phone in my hand. At Apple store they have this program called Buyers remorse program. I can cancel it at the store then order it again but at least I already have the phone in my hand and reserved for me.

That's interesting, please let us know how that turns out for you.

scorpiodsu

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
Yes you can. Since you are within the return/buyers remorse period you can change your payment plan option. Of course you’ll just have to resign the papers.

sunnysideup22125

Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
Why change...the difference in your monthly payment isn’t very significant and if by chance you want to upgrade next year you’ll have to pay down a chunk of the phone because with the other plan you can’t upgrade until you’ve paid 80% of the phone off.

EagleFox007

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
AT&T Installment Plan

Why change...the difference in your monthly payment isn’t very significant and if by chance you want to upgrade next year you’ll have to pay down a chunk of the phone because with the other plan you can’t upgrade until you’ve paid 80% of the phone off.

Because I have 2 more phones eligible for upgrade next year. I should have taken the 3 year on my 3rd phone that I just recently upgraded. I went too fast and the time is so crucial during the preorder process, I can’t afford to go back to my previous screen and change it. I’m fine if they cant change it but it would be nice if they can.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal