Just thought of something, with FaceID coming into fruition, all you people doing sneaky stuff on your phones or have stuff you don’t want your kids to see on there better guard your phone while you’re sleeping. At least with Touch ID they have to press your finger on the button which I know I wouldn’t sleep through. I know so many people who’s kids would come into their room at night to play on their phone, or had a gf who always wanted to go through their stuff.

Now all they’ll have to do is tap your screen and hold your phone by your sleepy head and boom phone access.
    10-28-2017 09:34 AM
    Just thought of something, with FaceID coming into fruition, all you people doing sneaky stuff on your phones or have stuff you don’t want your kids to see on there better guard your phone while you’re sleeping. At least with Touch ID they have to press your finger on the button which I know I wouldn’t sleep through. I know so many people who’s kids would come into their room at night to play on their phone, or had a gf who always wanted to go through their stuff.

Now all they’ll have to do is tap your screen and hold your phone by your sleepy head and boom phone access.
    Face ID doesn’t work while one’s sleeping. You’ll have to be in comma with your eyes open and lively for face ID to authorize an unlock
    10-28-2017 09:42 AM
    That’s correct! Face ID won’t work with your eyes close. On Touch ID, your kids can easily put the phone on your finger without you waking up.
    10-29-2017 05:57 PM

Fake news
    10-29-2017 08:04 PM
    At least with Touch ID they have to press your finger on the button which I know I wouldn’t sleep through.
    You’re wrong about that. They don’t have to press your finger. All they need to do is rest your finger on the Touch ID ring and your phone will be unlocked. Try it now but first you have to wake up the phone by pressing the wake button on the right side then just rest your finger on the ring.
    10-29-2017 08:11 PM
    Or simply have kids or significant other who respect your privacy, trust you.
    10-29-2017 08:29 PM
    While I’ve never tried either I’m willing to bet getting someone to press his or her thumb against their phone is way easier than prying his or her eyes open to unlock via Face ID.
    10-29-2017 09:03 PM
    While I’ve never tried either I’m willing to bet getting someone to press his or her thumb against their phone is way easier than prying his or her eyes open to unlock via Face ID.
    I’ll concur on that
    10-31-2017 09:04 PM