Potential Significant Other/Kid IPhone pseudo unlock Hack

anon(10000748)

Aug 20, 2016
Visit site
Just thought of something, with FaceID coming into fruition, all you people doing sneaky stuff on your phones or have stuff you don’t want your kids to see on there better guard your phone while you’re sleeping. At least with Touch ID they have to press your finger on the button which I know I wouldn’t sleep through. I know so many people who’s kids would come into their room at night to play on their phone, or had a gf who always wanted to go through their stuff.

Now all they’ll have to do is tap your screen and hold your phone by your sleepy head and boom phone access.

FaisDogg

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site
Just thought of something, with FaceID coming into fruition, all you people doing sneaky stuff on your phones or have stuff you don’t want your kids to see on there better guard your phone while you’re sleeping. At least with Touch ID they have to press your finger on the button which I know I wouldn’t sleep through. I know so many people who’s kids would come into their room at night to play on their phone, or had a gf who always wanted to go through their stuff.

Now all they’ll have to do is tap your screen and hold your phone by your sleepy head and boom phone access.

Face ID doesn’t work while one’s sleeping. You’ll have to be in comma with your eyes open and lively for face ID to authorize an unlock

EagleFox007

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
That’s correct! Face ID won’t work with your eyes close. On Touch ID, your kids can easily put the phone on your finger without you waking up.

miketko

Oct 28, 2011
Visit site

Fake news

EagleFox007

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
At least with Touch ID they have to press your finger on the button which I know I wouldn’t sleep through.

You’re wrong about that. They don’t have to press your finger. All they need to do is rest your finger on the Touch ID ring and your phone will be unlocked. Try it now but first you have to wake up the phone by pressing the wake button on the right side then just rest your finger on the ring.

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
While I’ve never tried either I’m willing to bet getting someone to press his or her thumb against their phone is way easier than prying his or her eyes open to unlock via Face ID.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner