Hey fellows,
    I preordered with Verizon right around midnight for 11/3 delivery. My order still says pending. I did get an order confirmation email, but no charge/preauthorization on the credit card yet. Am I missing something or is that what y’all see on your preorders?

Thanks in advance.
    10-28-2017 02:10 AM
    Hey fellows,
    I preordered with Verizon right around midnight for 11/3 delivery. My order still says pending. I did get an order confirmation email, but no charge/preauthorization on the credit card yet. Am I missing something or is that what y’all see on your preorders?

Thanks in advance.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...34b691606a.png
    If it’s anything like T-Mobile, you won’t see a change until at least Wednesday or Thursday.
    10-28-2017 03:11 AM
    I don’t think your credit card gets charged until they ship the phone. I ordered from Verizon’s app too.
    10-28-2017 07:41 AM
    Mine says the same thing, I ordered from Verizon and my card hasn’t been charge.
    10-28-2017 07:46 AM
    Same here. I ordered at 3am through the Verizon web site.
    It shows pending. No activity on the card.
    I've ordered from Verizon in the past and the card doesn't get charged until they actually ship it.
    10-28-2017 11:12 AM
    You'll get charged when they're about to ship your phone! Congrats on your preorders!
    10-28-2017 11:16 AM
    If you have a 11/3 delivery date your card might be charged by Tuesday
    10-28-2017 11:44 AM
    You'll get charged when they're about to ship your phone! Congrats on your preorders!
    Did you preorder?
    10-28-2017 01:02 PM
    I’m worried also. My credit card has not been charged, I have an 11/3 ship date of my iPhone X
    My order still says “processing”

Anybody know more or less when I will be charged?
    Just really paranoid
    10-28-2017 06:29 PM
    I’m worried also. My credit card has not been charged, I have an 11/3 ship date of my iPhone X
    My order still says “processing”

Anybody know more or less when I will be charged?
    Just really paranoid
    I discovered that Verizon went up early so I think I was one of the first to preorder. They just tried to charge my card and my fraud prevention blocked it. Hopefully they try again. I just verified the charge with my bank.
    10-28-2017 06:49 PM
    update: they just charged me
    10-28-2017 07:23 PM
    I discovered that Verizon went up early so I think I was one of the first to preorder. They just tried to charge my card and my fraud prevention blocked it. Hopefully they try again. I just verified the charge with my bank.
    Same here hehe. My order date actually says 10/26/17 with delivery on 11/3
    charmguru likes this.
    10-28-2017 07:27 PM
    Thanks everyone.
    My order status is now updated to “processing” and they’ve already charged my credit card. I’m also signed up for fedex delivery manager, no shipping label has been generated on my name yet.
    10-28-2017 07:33 PM
    Same here hehe. My order date actually says 10/26/17 with delivery on 11/3
    Has your order status changed?
    I’m still not showing anything. I thought they would charge me when they ship my preorder
    Still says processing..
    10-28-2017 07:34 PM
    Did you order on the App or the website?
    I placed my order on the website, got my confirmation email, order says “processing” but I haven’t been charged
    10-28-2017 07:37 PM
    Has your order status changed?
    I’m still not showing anything. I thought they would charge me when they ship my preorder
    Still says processing..
    My order status changed from “pending “ to “processing “ today, so you’re ahead of me
    They’ve charged my card.
    They might have preauthorized on your card, some cards don’t show until there an actual charged.
    Is it Friday yet?
    10-28-2017 07:39 PM
    My order status changed from “pending “ to “processing “ today, so you’re ahead of me
    They’ve charged my card.
    They might have preauthorized on your card, some cards don’t show until there an actual charged.
    Is it Friday yet?
    I don’t know how they are doing this
    On the Verizon app it shows “pending” when I follow the link of the confirmation email, it shows “processing”
    But I have not been charged. Got off the phone with VZ they say my preorder is fine, will be charged once it ships but I’m not sure what to believe lol
    10-28-2017 07:59 PM
    I don’t know how they are doing this
    On the Verizon app it shows “pending” when I follow the link of the confirmation email, it shows “processing”
    But I have not been charged. Got off the phone with VZ they say my preorder is fine, will be charged once it ships but I’m not sure what to believe lol
    Your order is fine then, take a deep breath. I’m sure they don’t just have mine and yours to process.lol
    I’m positive that you’ll be sharing a photo on Friday with us. Congrats on launch delivery, it’s bad out there.
    10-28-2017 08:04 PM
    I preordered on the website, not the app. They authorized and my cc showed $1. Checked today after I saw that someone had shipping info on Reddit and it said processing. I got a notification from my bank saying that they tried to charge my card. Blocked my fraud prevention. When I verified the charge, it was for the full amount so I assumed Verizon was ready. I freaked of course and called Verizon. Automated system told me that my status was preparing for shipment. However, online still says processing. I stayed on the phone to get to a rep and they told me they would try again. Still being paranoid, I tweeted Verizon and they said they would try 3 more times. A few mins later, I got the "problem with your order-- unable to process" email and went to update my card. Then they charged me. My cc statement now shows two pending for $1 and one pending for the full amount. Website order status is still showing "processing--check back later"
    10-28-2017 08:14 PM
    I preordered on the website, not the app. They authorized and my cc showed $1. Checked today after I saw that someone had shipping info on Reddit and it said processing. I got a notification from my bank saying that they tried to charge my card. Blocked my fraud prevention. When I verified the charge, it was for the full amount so I assumed Verizon was ready. I freaked of course and called Verizon. Automated system told me that my status was preparing for shipment. However, online still says processing. I stayed on the phone to get to a rep and they told me they would try again. Still being paranoid, I tweeted Verizon and they said they would try 3 more times. A few mins later, I got the "problem with your order-- unable to process" email and went to update my card. Then they charged me. My cc statement now shows two pending for $1 and one pending for the full amount. Website order status is still showing "processing--check back later"
    How or where are you given the option to update your card? After they try and they are unable to bill you?
    I haven’t gotten any emails or texts saying anything is wrong with my card

I called the automated system and it says they have no recent orders me me
    10-28-2017 08:41 PM
    How or where are you given the option to update your card? After they try and they are unable to bill you?

When you check in the VZW app, do you see an order under your purchases?
    10-28-2017 09:53 PM
    My card has been charged and Verizon says they are preparing my shipment.
    10-28-2017 11:34 PM
    Mine says "Processing" along with "shipping 11/3" I thought I'd have it on 11/3?
    10-28-2017 11:53 PM
    My card was charged today, but the order still says processing.
    10-28-2017 11:57 PM

Then you should be fine. My purchase was blocked my AMEX. I ordered two phones so the large amount looked unusual. Verizon sent me an email saying they couldn't process my order because of it. There was a link in the email to try the charge again. Online status still says processing. Its also Saturday so I would hang tight until Monday.
    iJuan likes this.
    10-29-2017 12:11 AM
107 123 ...