Verizon Preorder Thread

FaisDogg

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site
How or where are you given the option to update your card? After they try and they are unable to bill you?
I haven’t gotten any emails or texts saying anything is wrong with my card

I called the automated system and it says they have no recent orders me me

When you check in the VZW app, do you see an order under your purchases?

charmguru

Sep 14, 2015
Visit site
How or where are you given the option to update your card? After they try and they are unable to bill you?
I haven’t gotten any emails or texts saying anything is wrong with my card

I called the automated system and it says they have no recent orders me me

Then you should be fine. My purchase was blocked my AMEX. I ordered two phones so the large amount looked unusual. Verizon sent me an email saying they couldn't process my order because of it. There was a link in the email to try the charge again. Online status still says processing. Its also Saturday so I would hang tight until Monday.

iJuan

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
When you check in the VZW app, do you see an order under your purchases?

Yes, it’s there. I think I’m just being way too dramatic lol
Reps all say there is nothing wrong with my order. Will delivery by 11/3
Indicated I should be charged when it ships.
And they said if there is any issue they will text me and sent and email
So far haven’t gotten anything, and my order is still showing “Processing” so I’m hopeful :)

iJuan

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Then you should be fine. My purchase was blocked my AMEX. I ordered two phones so the large amount looked unusual. Verizon sent me an email saying they couldn't process my order because of it. There was a link in the email to try the charge again. Online status still says processing. Its also Saturday so I would hang tight until Monday.

Yes thank you, I ordered 2 as well and confirmation email indicated I will receive my devices by 11/3
So far so good. Customer services assured me my order is fine
And should there be any issues, I’ll get an email and text message

I guess I just want to be billed already so I know I’m getting them ahaha

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
Last time I preordered from Verizon they said I’d get the phone at the earliest possible delivery date. I ended up getting it late, at the same time as people that ordered it a month later.

COMMISSIONERHBK9

Nov 20, 2015
Visit site
so I stood up and order the phone at 3am I didn't think I would be able to get it. there was some hiccups but I got a confirmation. so I was told that they will ship on fri and I will pay. but today I got an email saying that It will ship sooner and needed to take the payment now. thank god I had the money lol

bbhybridchris

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
Card charged last evening and just changed to shipped around 1:30 this afternoon. Sitting in Memphis now of course with the normal FedEx disclaimer wont deliver until Friday. Really wish they would just release them sooner!

charmguru

Sep 14, 2015
Visit site
Someone I know who has sprint has a shipping label but it hasn't actually shipped. We're both in Memphis. I wish Fedex would deliver early too lol. My Verizon order still says processing but my card was charged.

popkurn611

Nov 13, 2016
Visit site
Just checked mine and it shipped today! Says it is one day deliver so might get it tomorrow! That is nuts.

e8c34026daabf578516cecc2819ba4fb.jpg

iJuan

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
My account has now been charged but only half of the total amount for 2 of the iPhone X models I ordered :(
I’m lost

EagleFox007

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
My account has now been charged but only half of the total amount for 2 of the iPhone X models I ordered :(
I’m lost

It could mean only 1 phone got shipped. The other phone is still processing. This happens with more than one order. They don’t sometimes get processed and shipped at the same time.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73