Verizon Preorder Thread

FaisDogg

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site
Hey fellows,
I preordered with Verizon right around midnight for 11/3 delivery. My order still says pending. I did get an order confirmation email, but no charge/preauthorization on the credit card yet. Am I missing something or is that what y’all see on your preorders?

Thanks in advance.
d90d3c0a0e084bccbcd7f734b691606a.png

RECON1

May 12, 2012
Visit site

Blackcash

Dec 2, 2010
Visit site
Same here. I ordered at 3am through the Verizon web site.
It shows pending. No activity on the card.
I've ordered from Verizon in the past and the card doesn't get charged until they actually ship it.

iJuan

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
I’m worried also. My credit card has not been charged, I have an 11/3 ship date of my iPhone X
My order still says “processing”

Anybody know more or less when I will be charged?
Just really paranoid

charmguru

Sep 14, 2015
Visit site
I’m worried also. My credit card has not been charged, I have an 11/3 ship date of my iPhone X
My order still says “processing”

Anybody know more or less when I will be charged?
Just really paranoid

I discovered that Verizon went up early so I think I was one of the first to preorder. They just tried to charge my card and my fraud prevention blocked it. :( Hopefully they try again. I just verified the charge with my bank.

FaisDogg

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site
I discovered that Verizon went up early so I think I was one of the first to preorder. They just tried to charge my card and my fraud prevention blocked it. :( Hopefully they try again. I just verified the charge with my bank.

Same here hehe. My order date actually says 10/26/17 with delivery on 11/3

FaisDogg

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site
Thanks everyone.
My order status is now updated to “processing” and they’ve already charged my credit card. I’m also signed up for fedex delivery manager, no shipping label has been generated on my name yet.

iJuan

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site

Did you order on the App or the website?
I placed my order on the website, got my confirmation email, order says “processing” but I haven’t been charged

FaisDogg

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site
Has your order status changed?
I’m still not showing anything. I thought they would charge me when they ship my preorder
Still says processing..

My order status changed from “pending “ to “processing “ today, so you’re ahead of me :p
They’ve charged my card.
They might have preauthorized on your card, some cards don’t show until there an actual charged.
Is it Friday yet?

iJuan

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
My order status changed from “pending “ to “processing “ today, so you’re ahead of me :p
They’ve charged my card.
They might have preauthorized on your card, some cards don’t show until there an actual charged.
Is it Friday yet?

I don’t know how they are doing this :(
On the Verizon app it shows “pending” when I follow the link of the confirmation email, it shows “processing”
But I have not been charged. Got off the phone with VZ they say my preorder is fine, will be charged once it ships but I’m not sure what to believe :( lol

FaisDogg

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site
I don’t know how they are doing this :(
On the Verizon app it shows “pending” when I follow the link of the confirmation email, it shows “processing”
But I have not been charged. Got off the phone with VZ they say my preorder is fine, will be charged once it ships but I’m not sure what to believe :( lol

Your order is fine then, take a deep breath. I’m sure they don’t just have mine and yours to process.lol
I’m positive that you’ll be sharing a photo on Friday with us. Congrats on launch delivery, it’s bad out there.

charmguru

Sep 14, 2015
Visit site
I preordered on the website, not the app. They authorized and my cc showed $1. Checked today after I saw that someone had shipping info on Reddit and it said processing. I got a notification from my bank saying that they tried to charge my card. Blocked my fraud prevention. When I verified the charge, it was for the full amount so I assumed Verizon was ready. I freaked of course and called Verizon. Automated system told me that my status was preparing for shipment. However, online still says processing. I stayed on the phone to get to a rep and they told me they would try again. Still being paranoid, I tweeted Verizon and they said they would try 3 more times. A few mins later, I got the "problem with your order-- unable to process" email and went to update my card. Then they charged me. My cc statement now shows two pending for $1 and one pending for the full amount. Website order status is still showing "processing--check back later"

iJuan

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
I preordered on the website, not the app. They authorized and my cc showed $1. Checked today after I saw that someone had shipping info on Reddit and it said processing. I got a notification from my bank saying that they tried to charge my card. Blocked my fraud prevention. When I verified the charge, it was for the full amount so I assumed Verizon was ready. I freaked of course and called Verizon. Automated system told me that my status was preparing for shipment. However, online still says processing. I stayed on the phone to get to a rep and they told me they would try again. Still being paranoid, I tweeted Verizon and they said they would try 3 more times. A few mins later, I got the "problem with your order-- unable to process" email and went to update my card. Then they charged me. My cc statement now shows two pending for $1 and one pending for the full amount. Website order status is still showing "processing--check back later"

How or where are you given the option to update your card? After they try and they are unable to bill you?
I haven’t gotten any emails or texts saying anything is wrong with my card

I called the automated system and it says they have no recent orders me me