Status of your store pickup

EagleFox007

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
This is my first time preordering store pickup option instead of delivery. I usually choose the shipping option. It’s been 19 hours now but my order status still says Processing but with a pick up window of 8-8:30 on Nov. 3rd at my local store. For those of you who preordered in the past with store pickup option, will it stay this way for a couple of days until a day or 2 before the actual launch day? When does it change to Ready for pick up status?

DarkKnight08

Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
This is my first time preordering store pickup option instead of delivery. I usually choose the shipping option. It’s been 19 hours now but my order status still says Processing but with a pick up window of 8-8:30 on Nov. 3rd at my local store. For those of you who preordered in the past with store pickup option, will it stay this way for a couple of days until a day or 2 before the actual launch day? When does it change to Ready for pick up status?

It will stay that way until (probably) the day before. It might be the day of depending on your pickup time.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Phew! Thank you! I was beginning to worry :)

Yeah, don’t sweat it. It was like that when I order my iPhone 8, but then I got an alert both the day before and the day of, along with a barcode and the appointment time. I was in and out very quickly.