So this year I preordered 2 phones, one for shipping and the other for pickup in store. For the in store order I did a pick up window of between 12:00 and 12:30, will this indeed be the time I can pick up? Is it mostly just a walk up and walk in then leave kind of thing or will I be waiting awhile? I'll be doing it during lunch so I'll be on a strict time limit. Any past experiences would be awesome!
    10-27-2017 12:16 PM
    So this year I preordered 2 phones, one for shipping and the other for pickup in store. For the in store order I did a pick up window of between 12:00 and 12:30, will this indeed be the time I can pick up? Is it mostly just a walk up and walk in then leave kind of thing or will I be waiting awhile? I'll be doing it during lunch so I'll be on a strict time limit. Any past experiences would be awesome!
    That’s the time they will actually give you the phone. They are very strict with time. I think if you don’t pick up within 4 hours of your window time, they will give it to someone else. They have the right to do it because they haven’t actually charge you until you pickup your phone at the store.
    10-27-2017 12:32 PM
    Come at your appointment time and one of the people in the store will check you in and probably have to wait in a certain area. The people that are working through the appointments will locate you or the person that checked you when you’re next up in queue. Usually, you won’t have to wait much longer from but since it is release day you might be in for a little wait while they’re moving out customers with appointments before you. But it’s nothing like people doing walk ins lol.
    10-27-2017 12:33 PM