Anyone know what this means?? Did I successfully pre-order, or am I out of luck? Really can’t tell.

I cropped the photo, the only thing above was:

Dear Apple customer,

Your iPhone has been reserved and your registration number is xxxxxx

I keep checking the link and it directs me to Apple where they say to keep waiting for another email to complete purchase when they can get thru to the carrier.

Thoughts?
    10-27-2017 11:15 AM
    It sound to me like the Apple order is a two stage order. First, process via the carrier (to confirm your account with the carrier, etc.), then complete on Apple.

It seems, there was an issue communicating with your carrier. Thus, the entire process isn't completed yet. Just my opinion.

To put it into perspective. This morning I processed my order, and when it was communicating with AT&T, it crashed! I tried again, and then it confirm my AT&T account, etc. and processed the order...
    SaMaster14 likes this.
    10-27-2017 01:26 PM
    Thanks! Just got an email that they got through to Verizon. Happily, I’ll be getting my X in 2-3 weeks!
    10-27-2017 03:49 PM
    I personally went through the Verizon website directly. It was so simple and my current delivery date is 11/3. Hope all goes well!
    FaisDogg likes this.
    10-27-2017 03:51 PM
    Anyone know what this means?? Did I successfully pre-order, or am I out of luck? Really can’t tell.

I cropped the photo, the only thing above was:

Dear Apple customer,

Your iPhone has been reserved and your registration number is xxxxxx
    https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...c37d3ff832.png

I keep checking the link and it directs me to Apple where they say to keep waiting for another email to complete purchase when they can get thru to the carrier.

Thoughts?
    I experienced the same issue with my second preorder, it was caused by a communication issue with the carrier system. The reservation holds your device for 24 hrs after the system becomes available again.
    10-27-2017 04:27 PM
    I personally went through the Verizon website directly. It was so simple and my current delivery date is 11/3. Hope all goes well!
    Congrats, same here.
    10-27-2017 09:42 PM