T-Mobile Pre-Order Thread

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
On UPS I it says the order has been processed. No information on the location of the phone along the way. Only that they have the package slip ready for when UPS receives the phone. Does that mean that they will get the phone tomorrow and delivery it for it to arrive at my door step on friday like you said?

It will give you more info if you create a UPS my choice account. It will show this. Otherwise it won’t show anything else until UPS picks up up likely late tomorrow.
d473632678ce303fb71f44600e938815.jpg

thedomsters

Nov 2, 2017
Visit site
Gotcha! awesome, so UPS is technically suppose to delivery the phones to our doors by the nov 3rd since people can get the phone in stores on that day right? Assuming the date is nov 3rd for my delivery which it has been saying since i first preordered the phone last friday. The Tmobile customer service told me that theyre supposed to ship the phones on friday (because that is apples launch day) and we would receive them on either saturday or sunday. So I was just confused if we are supposed to receive the phones on friday or during the weekend.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
Gotcha! awesome, so UPS is technically suppose to delivery the phones to our doors by the nov 3rd since people can get the phone in stores on that day right? Assuming the date is nov 3rd for my delivery which it has been saying since i first preordered the phone last friday. The Tmobile customer service told me that theyre supposed to ship the phones on friday (because that is apples launch day) and we would receive them on either saturday or sunday. So I was just confused if we are supposed to receive the phones on friday or during the weekend.

No it will come on Friday. As you can see my delivery says Friday. And same for everybody else’s that I talked to. When they say ship the 3rd it means delivery the 3rd. If you got a tracking already, it will arrive on Friday.

msm0511

Trusted Member
May 6, 2009
twitter.com
Seeing a lot of updates for others. T-Mobile better step it up!

So here's a bit of a difference between other carriers/Apple and TMo. TMo has their main warehouse (where preorders ship from) in Louisville KY. Louisville is also where UPS' main world hub is. So TMo's phones go directly from their warehouse to the UPS world hub. It's much faster that way because the phones don't have to ship from warehouse to the world hub, then out to be delivered.

RECON1

May 12, 2012
Visit site
So here's a bit of a difference between other carriers/Apple and TMo. TMo has their main warehouse (where preorders ship from) in Louisville KY. Louisville is also where UPS' main world hub is. So TMo's phones go directly from their warehouse to the UPS world hub. It's much faster that way because the phones don't have to ship from warehouse to the world hub, then out to be delivered.

Makes sense. I’ve just had bad experiences in the past with T-Mobile pre-orders and one recently with the Series 3. So I guess I’m just a little worried. Lol.

itsnotmeitsyou

Aug 2, 2016
Visit site
Makes sense. I’ve just had bad experiences in the past with T-Mobile pre-orders and one recently with the Series 3. So I guess I’m just a little worried. Lol.

T-Mobile always seems to ship later at night. I’ve gone to bed before with an order still showing “ready for UPS,” then when I wake up it’s out for delivery.

msm0511

Trusted Member
May 6, 2009
twitter.com

UPS has officially taken possession of mine with on time delivery of tomorrow.

HofstraJet

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
Same here. Charge came through on card earlier this week and tracking number showed on UPS MyChoice a couple days ago. Now there is an origin scan so It's actually with UPS and it should be here tomorrow. 256 GB Space Grey. Going to hold at location as my driver comes late.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox