T-Mobile Pre-Order Thread

Ziich47

May 6, 2015
Visit site
Nvm just found my distrubution center opens up at 9 am. I have to be at work by 8 am??????. At least UPS delivers to my house around 3-4.30 so I will get it after work

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
Just got the email from T-Mobile that my order has shipped. Looking good so far!
I never got an email but there is a tracking number on my order in the Tmo app. Tracking shows it's in Louisville KY when it loads in my UPS app.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
d9ac9623efa0218b531880f04d26cd9d.jpg

Not bad for ordering at 11:30 am pacific time Friday and almost 12 hours after preorder started, right?

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
Not bad at all. Seems like Apple sent more stock to carriers rather than keeping it?

Seems like it. I got my order in at 12:08am with Apple. Says 11/17 to 11/24 delivery. So just minutes after it went live order was done. I heard Friday around 11:30am pacific time Tmo still have silver in stock for launch day delivery. So I ordered real quick on website and boom it was right. Launch day delivery. I’ll cancel Apple order once I have this in hand. If that ships earlier than expected, I’ll return it or resell it.

Eddster

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
Seems like it. I got my order in at 12:08am with Apple. Says 11/17 to 11/24 delivery. So just minutes after it went live order was done. I heard Friday around 11:30am pacific time Tmo still have silver in stock for launch day delivery. So I ordered real quick on website and boom it was right. Launch day delivery. I’ll cancel Apple order once I have this in hand. If that ships earlier than expected, I’ll return it or resell it.

Same thing happened to me. Exact same dates. Only difference is I actually went through the trouble of ordering a Verizon phone from Best Buy since they don’t do T-Mobile and the unlocked models aren’t out yet. So I have three incoming and it looks like my silver 256GB from T-Mo is gonna come first so I’ll cancel the other two. I was initially set on getting space gray but the more I see the silver model in all the videos popping up today, I think I’ll just stick with the silver.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
Same thing happened to me. Exact same dates. Only difference is I actually went through the trouble of ordering a Verizon phone from Best Buy since they don’t do T-Mobile and the unlocked models aren’t out yet. So I have three incoming and it looks like my silver 256GB from T-Mo is gonna come first so I’ll cancel the other two. I was initially set on getting space gray but the more I see the silver model in all the videos popping up today, I think I’ll just stick with the silver.

Yeah no way in heck was I go inn through the BB with their $100 surcharge. But this worked out better for me then apple. I did the Jump with T-Mobile.

Bretski

Sep 30, 2009
Visit site
My order posted yesterday as shipped. I was told they would not charge my card until the phone shipped. They processed my card and have the money but they have not shipped the phone. I then found that they take the money and put me into a cue so when the phones come in they will be associated with the label then shipped. My ship date is still 11/2 or 11/3. I have overnight shipping.

msm0511

Trusted Member
May 6, 2009
twitter.com
I hope today or tomorrow lol t-mobile doesn’t do weekend deliveries.
I've had stuff ship from T-Mo as late as 1:00 AM the morning it was delivered. For example, I don't expect movement on mine until after 10:00 PM tomorrow night. UPS is crazy fast!

thedomsters

Nov 2, 2017
Visit site
So it’s wedneday night 8:43pm pacific. Are they shipping tomorrow for delivery on Friday? Or shipping Friday for delivery Saturday ? I’m confused this is the first time Ive preordered an iPhone.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
So it’s wedneday night 8:43pm pacific. Are they shipping tomorrow for delivery on Friday? Or shipping Friday for delivery Saturday ? I’m confused this is the first time Ive preordered an iPhone.

Shipping for Friday if you already got tracking. They will get picked up tomorrow for overnight delivery for Friday.

thedomsters

Nov 2, 2017
Visit site
Shipping for Friday if you already got tracking. They will get picked up tomorrow for overnight delivery for Friday.

On UPS I it says the order has been processed. No information on the location of the phone along the way. Only that they have the package slip ready for when UPS receives the phone. Does that mean that they will get the phone tomorrow and delivery it for it to arrive at my door step on friday like you said?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh